Who would be interested in a content posting contest?

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
So I know that it's summer and shit, but would any of you fancy a posting contest? :yum:

Possible contest ideas:
- Brutal Deaths
- Beautiful Deaths
- Shockumentaries (tho. it's a bit too specific, and not much content available)
- ???

Length: 30 days.

You wouldn't need to edit the pics/vids in any way (e.g. watermark removal, resizing, etc)

Re-posts wouldn't count, obviously.

Assuming we get enough peeps interested in the contest, winners would get:
- 1st Place - $100
- 2nd Place - $50
- 3rd Place - $30
- 4th Place - $20
- 5th Place - $10

Payment methods: Bitcoin, PayPal or any Gift Card that can be purchased with Bitcoin (no need to worry about the fee).

Contest can go live as soon as we figure out the theme. Or we could just allow any type of gore/death content to qualify, as long as it's new to the site...

Thoughts?

kony

Master of Gore
VIP
So I know that it's summer and shit, but would any of you fancy a posting contest? :yum:

Possible contest ideas:
- Brutal Deaths
- Beautiful Deaths
- Shockumentaries (tho. it's a bit too specific, and not much content available)
- ???

Length: 30 days.

You wouldn't need to edit the pics/vids in any way (e.g. watermark removal, resizing, etc)

Re-posts wouldn't count, obviously.

Assuming we get enough peeps interested in the contest, winners would get:
- 1st Place - $100
- 2nd Place - $50
- 3rd Place - $30
- 4th Place - $20
- 5th Place - $10

Payment methods: Bitcoin, PayPal or any Gift Card that can be purchased with Bitcoin (no need to worry about the fee).

Contest can go live as soon as we figure out the theme. Or we could just allow any type of gore/death content to qualify, as long as it's new to the site...

Thoughts?
1560426598295.jpg
hpoe it a good theme @Libertas you're a legend ♤♡♢♧

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Alright peeps, anyone got any *suggestions*, should we make it about *any* new gore pics/vids, or some theme?

Also, know anyone who'd wanna enter the contest, or why not enter it yourself? :D

13th Hour

Death Addict
VIP
May 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I'm down like syndrome for this! I agree with @SpecterP that murder should be top of the agenda, and I also like @Libertas ideas on sub-categories such as beautiy and gruesomeness. I take it that the videos entered will have to be from 2019, lest we just end up re-uploading ancient videos lol. Myself: I hunt for suicides, accidents, animal, and torture videos.

Luckly we have a great base of old and new peepz that have good memories, so spotting re-uploads shouldn't be too much of a problem. Either way, count me in! :rock: