• Yellow Is the New Black

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters

Script Keeper

running.......
Feb 22, 2019
Idk man, The 100 kept winning my heart every time...

New TWD seems to be pretty interesting, but not a fan of the cast. I'm probably just going to stick to FTWD, and yes -- Alycia is amazeballs in FTWD.
from good girl gone bad to ruthless killing machine... thats my type girl

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

Death Addict
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

Death Addict
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
Screenshot_2019-08-11-00-13-50-1-1.png

SexySentinel

Death Head
Dec 16, 2015
Washington State
I just finished season one of The Boys on Amazon. My verdict is.. If you've read the whole comic. You're going you be pissed at how they've butchered it, altered characters and fucked with the entire timeline.
I also just finished Good Omens on Amazon. Great show. Very light hearted comedy

JohnLionsaw

Death Addict
Nov 11, 2017
England
Yeah watched a few episodes of The Boys. Quite good. Sort of watching latest series of Animal Kingdom although every time I remember to watch it I've forgotten what episode I saw last. Also checked out Santa Clarita Diet for the first time. Not bad, but zombie fatigue set in years ago and that's why I could never get into The Walking Dead.

These days the only thing I watch regularly are EastEnders, Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Hollyoaks, Holby and Casualty and old black and white films.

JohnLionsaw

Death Addict
Nov 11, 2017
England
I love Shameless, but my son watch Caillou... I saw all Caillou part what was translated to Hungarian language. I feel pain, when I hear: "I'm just a kid who's four,
Each day I grow some more,
I like exploring,
I'm Caillou... CAAAAAAILLOOOOUUUUU!" :confused::(
I used to love Shameless but something changed and I went off it. I was a big fan of the original UK version but the same thing happened with that one. I think they drag these shows out too much and don't know when to quit.

Isn't Caillou like the most hated kids TV character ever? Sure I read that somewhere.

SubDiem

Deathling
Dec 3, 2018
Hungary
I used to love Shameless but something changed and I went off it. I was a big fan of the original UK version but the same thing happened with that one. I think they drag these shows out too much and don't know when to quit.

Isn't Caillou like the most hated kids TV character ever? Sure I read that somewhere.
I really hope, shameless will be fine again, but Emmy Rossum not included in the 10.season, and its make me soooo sad.

Caillou not the worst, in Hungary there is a cartoon for little kids, its called Bogyó és Babóca (in english Berry and Dolly), this is terrible! :(
in Hungarian language its much more irritating! Just look at it. :/