What Gore Video Had The Biggest Impact On You?

ItzDolly hanging herself still gets to me, it even bothers me just remembering it, and I often tear up. I can't really explain why this one bothers me so much. While I cringe when gang members lose their heads, and I even turn off the most graphic ones, just can't watch them, but they don't have impact, just aversion.

But some young girl taking her own life while apologizing for what she's about to do seems like a senseless waste. So many adults failed that poor girl for a very long time.

Oliver Luck

Drawing Blood
May 13, 2019
California
oooof apparently its a
@Oliver Luck I truly believe I saw this clip as well. It must have been some years back now. Maybe going on 7-8. I saw it on Kaotic or some shit. It was like a greyhound breed - I swear it was drugged or something and the woman literally cut the dogs limbs off. By far the worst clip I've seen also. Even though I barely remember it. If I'm right in saying the dog was a grey colour and it's a really grainy shitty video filmed in a garage. Very hard to watch. I hope that bitch received some karma. @Ivanchuk @Maggot Are you talking about the same video?
maybe its a trend??? nuh uh mine was this (looked) Filipino chick and had a dog leashed to a bench and with a butchers knife placed each leg on a rock and individually cut each paw off and worked her way up. it was sick

HelloMyNameIsTED

Dope Shooter
Aug 23, 2019
Vienna
that one i think from Brasil or indonesia where the so accused taxi murder robbery Girl was set on fire twice alive on the ground from the mob

ThatsFuckedUp

Deathling
Sep 25, 2019
oooof apparently its a

maybe its a trend??? nuh uh mine was this (looked) Filipino chick and had a dog leashed to a bench and with a butchers knife placed each leg on a rock and individually cut each paw off and worked her way up. it was sick
this still rings a bell. I swear it was a Filipino woman too. Man the video was fucked. I watched it probably 2012.

Pïggÿ

Drawing Blood
Apr 23, 2019
Abattoir
I saw one once where it was a darker skinned Asian woman, the dog was a shaggy grey/brown mutt, and she used a meat cleaver. Sounds similar. I couldn’t watch much but I think she took the paw, then up to the knee, etc. Dogs look like they taste like shit anyway so I don’t really get the point.