We’ve all been there I think?

franknunya

Drawing Blood
Aug 5, 2016
don't pretend that you are interesting or i will come and i will pull out your guts and you will eat them through motherfucking tube
That doesn't sound very sanitary or necessary. I need my guts for digesting food properly and for basic body functions such as urinating Chachi. I feel you need to re-think this plan of yours. Maybe a career in the mortuary and funeral industry is for you if you like pulling out guts so much. But I picture you with soft hands perfectly manicured with lotions on them soft like a girl's hands with no callouses or blisters from work. Hands great for tug jobs. Enjoy your Broadway Musicals tough guy.
jazz_3.jpg

ChochiPRO

Negative Human
Feb 19, 2018
Razlog
That doesn't sound very sanitary or necessary. I need my guts for digesting food properly and for basic body functions such as urinating Chachi. I feel you need to re-think this plan of yours. Maybe a career in the mortuary and funeral industry is for you if you like pulling out guts so much. But I picture you with soft hands perfectly manicured with lotions on them soft like a girl's hands with no callouses or blisters from work. Hands great for tug jobs. Enjoy your Broadway Musicals tough guy.

you are the meat guy! and you are clown

if this was irl will you beat the shit out of me?

franknunya

Drawing Blood
Aug 5, 2016
you are the meat guy! and you are clown

if this was irl will you beat the shit out of me?
Women do call me the meat guy...tis true.

Irl? This is the internet WWW. Don't take it so seriously. I would beat the living crap out of you.

If you hurt me first that is. And for all we know you are a 50 yr old obese basement dweller right Broadway Chachi?

ChochiPRO

Negative Human
Feb 19, 2018
Razlog
Women do call me the meat guy...tis true.

Irl? This is the internet WWW. Don't take it so seriously. I would beat the living crap out of you.

If you hurt me first that is. And for all we know you are a 50 yr old obese basement dweller right Broadway Chachi?
if i was 50 i would just chill and do nothing mane. I'm 14 and i don't give a fuck about what you think
don't beat me because you are 30

you are so old! Look at you! Poor old man
go drink some whiskey go cry and die stupid adult man

Go eat my dad's dick and drink all of his sperm
you will like them ;)