Video site and other updates

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
It's a false positive, and since AV vendors don't want to do anything about it, there is sadly nothing that can be done on either the ad network side or mine.

Joii

Drawing Blood
Mar 2, 2017
Baltimore, Md.
Hey guys,
I've been working on a video site these last few days, you can access it from Death Addict

Forum isn't going anywhere, but the video site should solve quite a few problems:
1) Videos should be compatible across all devices.
2) You can now upload documentaries, and other longer videos like serial killer court hearings, etc. Forum only allows us to share videos up to 100MB, video site supports files up to 10GB.
3) You don't have to encode the file prior to uploading, you can also upload with a direct link.

You can still of course share the videos on the forum simply by pasting the video link in the thread, it will be automatically embedded.
Nice! :thumbsup:

slepoy

Deathling
May 23, 2019
Russia
It's a false positive, and since AV vendors don't want to do anything about it, there is sadly nothing that can be done on either the ad network side or mine.
Hello. At the moment I can't see advertisement inside video player and my antivirus doesn't react to it. Did you changed something? o_O

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
What in the fuck is all that ? I thought this shit was finally flushed for good.
....or am I wrong and too stoned as usual.
It was, but I enabled auto-approve for accounts just for a little while. xD

It's back to manual approval again. ^^