Video site and other updates

Sidearms

Sep 19, 2018
Usa
Yeah just increase the volume on one of the videos, it will remember it for the rest if you don't clear cookies.
Maybe my phone doesn't work right or something. I click on the little speaker icon and it turns the sound off or on. Probably just me being retarded. Ill see if i can figure it out.

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
But that's for the phone itself, no? I'm talking about the video player icon for volume.

xxI.Cut.Uxx

Death Head
Aug 16, 2018
St.Louis
It was doing that too on my phone as well but if I remember correctly... When I hovered the scale popped up
And when I say hover I pretty much mean hold down for a sec. Just tried doing it with my husband's phone and ya.. it won't let me adjust the sound. Just off or on. But on my phone I could get the scale to pop up will some finesse and effort. Is it still not loud enough for you even with your phone on full volume?

Sidearms

Sep 19, 2018
Usa
And when I say hover I pretty much mean hold down for a sec. Just tried doing it with my husband's phone and ya.. it won't let me adjust the sound. Just off or on. But on my phone I could get the scale to pop up will some finesse and effort. Is it still not loud enough for you even with your phone on full volume?
No 20 years in the oilfield has done a number on my hearing with all the banging iron.

IATIHIA2

Mar 18, 2019
Massachusetts
Im so confused... Maybe I'm just a little fucked up(then agaag, anyone reading this is fucked up too for even being here :p), but i wouldn't let anybody TOUCH my hands even with my family on the line. Probably not my tounge either actually. Fuck it, I'd just ditch whatever godamn hellhole i was in.
The benefits of not getting attatched to anyobe is that you have far more options when shtf