Video site and other updates

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Hey guys,
I've been working on a video site these last few days, you can access it from Death Addict

Forum isn't going anywhere, but the video site should solve quite a few problems:
1) Videos should be compatible across all devices.
2) You can now upload documentaries, and other longer videos like serial killer court hearings, etc. Forum only allows us to share videos up to 100MB, video site supports files up to 10GB.
3) You don't have to encode the file prior to uploading, you can also upload with a direct link.

You can still of course share the videos on the forum simply by pasting the video link in the thread, it will be automatically embedded.

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
It's still the same site, just different user base due to it being a video script. But it honestly should make things easier for everyone, cause I legit wonder how anyone had the patience to encode and watermark shit locally, just to post on the site.

Lolroundtwo

Some Fucking Loser.
Feb 22, 2019
Austin, Texas
It's still the same site, just different user base due to it being a video script. But it honestly should make things easier for everyone, cause I legit wonder how anyone had the patience to encode and watermark shit locally, just to post on the site.
Instant regret asking for that account to be terminated looks like I'll make another account but the page looks great

Meatsaw12346

Drawing Blood
Feb 21, 2019
Idaho
I hope what ever it is that he took was worth it. He pretty much destroyed his life, well things that he could've done if he wouldn't have had his shit cut off. Can't flip people off with both hands anymore, I hope he was left handed, his work will be limited, that's just real fucked up all the way around. He's not smart enough to make a living using his brain, if he was, he wouldn't be in that situation in the first place. If that was me, my main goal in life would be to fuck up each and every one of those cock suckers.