Video Requests

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
I'm wondering whatever happened to the Christine Chubbuck suicide- it was on live air and yet it seems to have disappeared.
From what I hear, the tape was immediately destroyed and apparently doesn't exist...and people probably weren't recording too much back then.

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
Can you describe more details about it? Male or female? The method attempted? Successful or failed? I'll do my best.

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
I think you're talking about the guy who set his room on fire after taking a handful of pills and got under a bed. I know I've seen it and may have it on my computer, just don't have it labeled with chan or suicide in it...like a dumbass. But he didn't die from it. That much I know. Still looking for the video though.

Rie

"I Can't Play Well With Others"
Feb 11, 2016
the two maniacs (depro--depo dwwrrrr...I dont know how to spell it) is all over- I've seen the suicide/fire also...and the one of the guy who hung himself...theres a tragic one is africa somewhere of people being set on fire because they were accused of being witches....that one is pretty intense.

Nihilist

Deathling
Feb 20, 2016
I kind of doubt anyone will know what video I'm talking about, but I used to love this one suicide where some guy jumped off of a parking garage (I think - it may have been just a 3 or 4 story building). The audience is looking up at the building adjacent to one of its corners. But what made this one stand out was his mother, girlfriend, or wife (some woman in his life, it was never clear what relation there was) was present for the suicide and started screaming when he jumped. Those screams were so sincere and so chilling. I'd like to see that video again.

Alternatively, I would be perfectly happy to see any other jump-suicides-with-subsequent-screams-from-relative. There's just something about the jump followed by the scream.