Video Games You're Playing NOW?

Abyss

Hell_Kitty666's daddy.
VIP
Sep 4, 2019
me too
probably shit though, tower defense, don't know what they're smoking at ggg :puke:
yeah im with you there. im not really feeling it, a tower defense theme on an arpg...i dunno. ill still give it a whirl, if it detracts way too much from an arpg like Bestiary did ill just skip it.

Abyss

Hell_Kitty666's daddy.
VIP
Sep 4, 2019
dont do like he does there though, round them up like so but aim downward with the grenade launcher. zombies hitboxes are weird in that if you dont nail crits (sometimes you shoot a handgun and its head explodes, thats a random critical) their center mass takes most damage. so if you point downwards youre actually pointing to the largest portion of their hitbox. meaning you'll have more chances to one shot them rather than blowing their legs off. but only slightly. but only works with grenade launcher or her xbow.

Abyss

Hell_Kitty666's daddy.
VIP
Sep 4, 2019
I just hope i can be half as good as that gif haha. Leon's run was fun.
Wanna finish it tonight and start Nemesis straight away ...Love that big fucker chasing me lol.

Also, is this Claire B run? if you want to go canon endings its Claire A, Leon B. So basically start Claire, beat her first scenario to unlock Leon B, and run Leon B.

Nemesis is awesome, one of the best stalker type villains in games. Though RE3 is comparitively easier than RE2 if you always choose to run away from him. Dont be that guy. Nemesis dies every fight. gogogogogogo!

YesterdayzMan

Insomniac
Aug 12, 2018
Manchester
First time i'm controlling her i left her a smg ..that's all i know lol so they have 2 run's each?
It did feel abit short with leon.
And yeah Nemesis is the one i used to play but it was like 2004 last time i played lol.
Can't wait lol getting addicted to all these games all over again haha im literally staying up all night just to play in silence away from the kids.
Need to get the new res 2. i think i actually have outlast or outbreak on the gamecube somewhere. i don't even remember playing it lol.
i remember playing code veronica x with my bro on ps2 tho. that was alright.

:D