Video Games You're Playing NOW?

WatchDog

Deathling
May 17, 2017
Canada
I'm just starting first playthrough for five characters (four have same storylines but want to explore each character attributes) from "Dead Island: Game Of The Year Edition" and also first playthrough for "Lollipop Chainsaw" both for the PS3.

Any one else currently playing any video games?

Living dead girl

DA's News Anchor
Feb 5, 2017
Hell
Elders scrolls online
Played lollipop.chainsaw few years back didnt get to finish it cause my kid traded it towards a game he wanted. Thinking about starting the witched 3 again. Waiting for my sons copy of evil within 2 comes in later this week. Waiting for the last of us 2 to come out .
On the fence about the new skyrim survivor mode thats coming .

Cho'Gath

May 5, 2017
IN, USA
If it counts, League of Legends. It's not a playthrough type of game though.

When I get a gaming computer, I will play Doom 2016. It looks really fun, but I can't play it on my computer.

Hmm, where to start.... Doom 2016, no mans sky, fallout 4, skurim, until dawn, witcher 3, crossout, downwell, skyforge, gta v, just hooled my 360 back up, so gonna be goin through halo again, and some fable and gears, if i ever hook my ps3 or raspberry up im gonna prob need some dice to decide what game to play....

Living dead girl

DA's News Anchor
Feb 5, 2017
Hell
Hmm, where to start.... Doom 2016, no mans sky, fallout 4, skurim, until dawn, witcher 3, crossout, downwell, skyforge, gta v, just hooled my 360 back up, so gonna be goin through halo again, and some fable and gears, if i ever hook my ps3 or raspberry up im gonna prob need some dice to decide what game to play....
until dawn wasn't bad wish they would make another one