Vein In Hand Bleeding - Hit While Cutting

ImmortalTechnique

Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed
Jan 9, 2020
Hi! So this is me awhile ago, its not as breathtaking as some other posts but I wanted to share. I think only you guys will get how the blood and pain gets me high. Plus some other pics I wanted to share

Thanks so much for watching, I'd love to hear your thoughts or experiences in the comments

- Harming For Control

Finally uploaded correctly :D Thanks for the support!
Oh and sorry about the vertical vid :dunno: nothing I could do
Plz let me know if you are having issues with the vids and I'll try to fix it

View attachment 80612 View attachment 80613 View attachment 80614 View attachment 80615 View attachment 82543 View attachment 82544 View attachment 82545
Watching you move your hand around and breath, and then rub the blood everywhere... I can feel the high through everything... Wow...
Would like an update on how you are doing,

Dec 24, 2019
Just stay safe! And I've never been squimish but damn, the blood coming out of ur hand, oof. But yeah, thanks for sharing and just make sure you are safe :)

Kitten2019

Meow
Dec 21, 2019
Jesus fucking Christ dude. What if you accidentally bled to death? Or went a little too deep? Do you care if you died while cutting? You could have donated the blood. Jesus

manicannie

Near Death and Loving It
Hi! So this is me awhile ago, its not as breathtaking as some other posts but I wanted to share. I think only you guys will get how the blood and pain gets me high. Plus some other pics I wanted to share

Thanks so much for watching, I'd love to hear your thoughts or experiences in the comments

- Harming For Control

View attachment 80612 View attachment 80613 View attachment 80614 View attachment 80615 View attachment 82543 View attachment 82544 View attachment 82545

manicannie

Near Death and Loving It

- Harming For Control

- Harming For Control

woooooooooofff!!!! And I thought it was bad when they shoved a rod in my foot...
fresh outta surgery june 14 2019.jpeg

SexySentinel

Death Addict
Dec 16, 2015
Washington State
Just do the world n your family a favor and bleed out.
I've had cutters in my life and i told them the same thing. 90% of the time its attention seeking and selfish to make ones family suffer through that shit. If you're in pain and or misery.. Opt out. Man up