Vein In Hand Bleeding - Hit While Cutting

At the time not much. I had left the blood in those cups for awhile so they coagulated into a sort of blood jelly. I also painted my nails with blood but that’s about it. If you have any ideas please share, I’d love to do more blood work
Lovely videos! I'm glad you know what you're doing. Be safe, we love having you here. Maybe you could make a thread on suggestions relating to the spare blood? Only if you want! :D

Spork

Mar 29, 2018
UK
At the time not much. I had left the blood in those cups for awhile so they coagulated into a sort of blood jelly. I also painted my nails with blood but that’s about it. If you have any ideas please share, I’d love to do more blood work
Personally I would definitely paint, if you feel artistic. I had a friend who would use her blood as to create very abstract images. Either as any watercolor you would use or just let all your emotions out on a canvas. She also uses hed blood for performance art and photography. Or writing even.
I actually love that you paint your nails. :) Your videos on their own can be considered art, at least to me.

One artist I can think of now, if you're interested, is an artist named Marc Quinn made self portraits/sculptures (titled "Self") using his own blood, that was poured into molds and then frozen. Very symbolic.

Willyballsack

Deathling
Apr 3, 2018
USA
Like the other dude said. What the fuck lol. I guess people are different, after all there are 7 billion of us. Gotta admit it's kinda cool how the blood flows off the hand. I would never ever do that.

Feb 20, 2018
Limbo
Personally I would definitely paint, if you feel artistic. I had a friend who would use her blood as to create very abstract images. Either as any watercolor you would use or just let all your emotions out on a canvas. She also uses her blood for performance art and photography. Or writing even.
I actually love that you paint your nails. :) Your videos on their own can be considered art, at least to me.

One artist I can think of now, if you're interested, is an artist named Marc Quinn made self portraits/sculptures (titled "Self") using his own blood, that was poured into molds and then frozen. Very symbolic.
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to look into Marc Quinn sounds interesting