Vein In Hand Bleeding - Hit While Cutting

Feb 20, 2018
Limbo
Hi! So this is me awhile ago, its not as breathtaking as some other posts but I wanted to share. I think only you guys will get how the blood and pain gets me high. Plus some other pics I wanted to share

Thanks so much for watching, I'd love to hear your thoughts or experiences in the comments

- Harming For Control

Finally uploaded correctly :D Thanks for the support!
Oh and sorry about the vertical vid :dunno: nothing I could do
Plz let me know if you are having issues with the vids and I'll try to fix it

IMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0846.jpg
IMG_1218.jpg
IMG_1220.jpg
IMG_0708.PNG
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
Limbo
Yea sorry I'm working on reformatting the vid, idk if its gonna work =.=

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
Hi!
So this is me awhile ago, its not as breathtaking as some other posts but I wanted to share. I think only you guys will get how the blood and pain gets me high. Plus some other pics I wanted to share

Thanks so much for watching, I'd love to hear your thoughts or experiences in the comments

- Harming For Control

***SORRY I POSTED BEFORE I PUT THE VIDEO IN, TRYING TO FIX IT***

Update - ugh!! I took this vid using my phone and it says it doesn't accept that format :\
I'm gonna try to reformat it. also sorry I didn't get to come back to fix it earlier I had work everyday since

2nd Update - well I posted a question about the formatting in the forums so I'll just upload some pics I wanted to share until I can figure this out. Sorry again :\

View attachment 80612 View attachment 80613 View attachment 80614 View attachment 80615
Accepted formats are mp4 and webm.

Thank you for sharing. :)