The N word...

I’m Mexican , people talk shit about my race all the fucking time. People who talk like that obviously don’t know me and how fucking suave I am. So fuck em, have a laugh and realize it’s just bullshit. I’ll tell ya the most derogatory form of the word comes from black people. When y’all stop using the word, so will I. I’m thinking you might be too sensitive for these gore sites. I mean if you want to talk about being disrespectful, remember we are watching people die in really embarrassing ways and laughing about it. To me, that’s much more disrespectful than using the word nigga. I don’t see the word nigger used here much. That’s usually reserved for the YNC and shit sites like that and angry trolls who stop by from time to time.

I’m Mexican , people talk shit about my race all the fucking time. People who talk like that obviously don’t know me and how fucking suave I am. So fuck em, have a laugh and realize it’s just bullshit. I’ll tell ya the most derogatory form of the word comes from black people. When y’all stop using the word, so will I. I’m thinking you might be too sensitive for these gore sites. I mean if you want to talk about being disrespectful, remember we are watching people die in really embarrassing ways and laughing about it. To me, that’s much more disrespectful than using the word nigga. I don’t see the word nigger used here much. That’s usually reserved for the YNC and shit sites like that and angry trolls who stop by from time to time.

pyrrhic_polygonia

Deathling
Nov 26, 2019
I'm not laughing about the stuff on this site. And I think it's legitimate for one person to express what that word means to her, and why she would rather people not use it. She's not a representative for all black people, just one person expressing an opinion.

There are definitely people in this country who still use that word to express hate, and still want to see things like those lynchings happening. Think about how you would feel knowing that some members of the dominant racial group want you dead for reasons you can't change. There are also people using that word to sell music and comedy. And now as a result there are tons of kids of various races using it casually. It's complicated. We would all love to just leave racism behind but that's easier said than done.

profezzor x

Death Head
Jul 20, 2017
West Coast
My ancestors were hunted down and slaughtered....do you see my crying about it or asking for anything?
She's not panhandling for anything. She's not asking for reparations for past cruelties to Africans, or 40 acres and a mule. She's simply making a point that people use the word Nigger as if it's a trendy thing to say to blacks... And most of blacks 30 and under probably don't know the true meaning or significance of it, and what their parents, and parents before them had to endure. It's just thrown around out there like people are suppose to be okay with it in today's culture, and it's about as American as apple pie. Well it's not.

But I bet the first time someone calls a Jew a Jew, everyone's in an uproar and ready to call anti-Semitism, and make a big media circus out of it until you get a public apology. The only difference, is that some blacks are doing it to themselves, by calling themselves Niggas. I never understood that mentality, but whatever. people are going to do what they're going to do.