The Idea's For Mama too Post Thread...

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
You can find that type of stuff on ClipsAge.com, XRares.com, theYNC.com and DarkScandals.co (premium) -- it's mostly filmed in and out of India, Pakistan, and those ex-USSR Muslim countries where sexual harassment is taught in elementary school.

It may or may not be illegal to view in your jurisdiction, though. I wouldn't advise keeping it in bookmarks or anything.

On a personal note, I'll never understand people's fascination with rape, mostly because I can't feel much else but contempt for the perpetrators.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
You can find that type of stuff on ClipsAge.com, XRares.com, theYNC.com and DarkScandals.co (premium) -- it's mostly filmed in and out of India, Pakistan, and those ex-USSR Muslim countries where sexual harassment is taught in elementary school.

It may or may not be illegal to view in your jurisdiction, though. I wouldn't advise keeping it in bookmarks or anything.

On a personal note, I'll never understand people's fascination with rape, mostly because I can't feel much else but contempt for the perpetrators.

Considering real rape videos are not vetted for real age sites which traffic in them are a high wire act for regular Internetting. Pass. theYNC has a few but none look sketchy. As for rape it's just like murder another atrocity to watch if available.

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Considering real rape videos are not vetted for real age sites which traffic in them are a high wire act for regular Internetting. Pass. theYNC has a few but none look sketchy. As for rape it's just like murder another atrocity to watch if available.
I know we talked about it before, but you'd be surprised how mainstream the rape culture has become in certain parts of the world. So much so, that some young Indian boy's favorite hobby is going hunting with his friends for couples having sexual intercourse in public. They mostly just torture them, take pictures for later blackmail, and sometimes rape the female while the male is forced to watch, they later upload the act on XVideos.com since the site offers a low-bandwidth option, and Internet is pretty slow in most of India. So they're focused on sites that allow 144p or 240p format.

Anyway, it's absolutely horrendous, but it happens. A lot! Especially in Muslim-dominated republics like Kazakhstan and Chechnya, I really sometimes regret researching about this stuff. Mostly because you can't do anything about it.

That's not to say that anything bad would happen to you, as a viewer, btw. Those aforementioned sites have been up for years, and as long as you don't keep such links saved anywhere, they can't do anything to you.

E.g. You can be located in Madagascar, but the site can be hosted in France. Madagascar authorities can't do much without a valid subpoena.

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
I know we talked about it before, but you'd be surprised how mainstream the rape culture has become in certain parts of the world. So much so, that some young Indian boy's favorite hobby is going hunting with his friends for couples having sexual intercourse in public. They mostly just torture them, take pictures for later blackmail, and sometimes rape the female while the male is forced to watch, they later upload the act on XVideos.com since the site offers a low-bandwidth option, and Internet is pretty slow in most of India. So they're focused on sites that allow 144p or 240p format.
Hey if the world is uploading more new extreme atrocity I'm not gonna complain about it. Only hedge would be if it's legal or not. I'm not in India so if it goes to Hell just record and upload it. Eastern Europe would be preferable. If you're gonna watch atrocity might as well start off easy on the eyes.