The DeathAddict Jukebox

AnfoAjax

I Don't Like Getting To Close
Sep 22, 2018
Jupiter, Milkyway

This one is my all time favourite, and I usually listen to this song on loop all day. Reflects the way I feel all day and I'm sure it reflects the way some of yall feel at some point or another.

Lyrics:
Everyone's in my way
The boss, the rules, the pay
I go to work every day
Builds the rage
Is it you, is it me
I couldn't give a shit
If it's you, if it's me
This is what you get

(CHORUS)
Eat my shit and die
Kiss your ass goodbye
Note the steps I take
Every move I make

Can't stand the freaks on the street
The cops, the cars, the heat
Cut me off one more time
Your ass is mine
Is it you, is it me
I couldn't give a shit
If it's you, if it's me
This is what you get

(CHORUSx2)
Eat my shit and die
Kiss your ass goodbye
Note the steps I take
Every move I make
My blood boils inside
This feels like suicide
The gloves are off this time
Your ass is gonna be mine

AnfoAjax

Sep 22, 2018
Jupiter, Milkyway

A song by Nirvana called You Know Your Right. This was there last recorded (or one of their last) songs together as a band before Kurt took his own life. This song is probably the most raw feeling you'll get when listening to music, it's filled with painful emotions and the way he sings it (Quiet to Loud, Slurred, Screaming) just makes it a really filled and emotional song.

AnfoAjax

Sep 22, 2018
Jupiter, Milkyway

Another good song, this one is by Theory of a Deadman. This is usually one of my songs I listen to when... Well i'm bored, or driving late during the weekends alone.

AnfoAjax

Sep 22, 2018
Jupiter, Milkyway

Although I usually don't like newer types of music, I am still willing to listen to some songs and I do like this one, I heard this song when me and my grandfather were driving together and socializing... and I decided to try and find the song by scourging the internet through the lyrics I was able to hear and voila!

AnfoAjax

Sep 22, 2018
Jupiter, Milkyway

I love the band disturbed and this song is definitely what I want when it comes to music. Enjoy, and this'll probably be my last song entry until the weekend or so... (Or when I'm bored).

TheOnceler

Deathling
Oct 30, 2018
United States
I just wanted to share some music I've been listening to this boring friday night :)

Enjoy yourselves, and if any of yall have song suggestions then please post them if you want too, i'm sure others and myself included will listen to it. Just wanted to share my personal favorites.
You have some great fucking taste in music my dude.