The Darkest Web

IvanchukZero

ÜberApocaZealot
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
Dark Web: In this thread and its subsequent comments will be several examples of actual Dark Web content like forum posts and screenshots of the boards themselves. The sites discussed are no longer active whether by choice or force. The material is very confronting.

Lolita Slave Toys

Note: This is a post from Violent Desires, an infamous Dark Web forum. While it is fake the post gives the reader a sense for the depraved nature of the Violent Desires forum. It was written by a man who claimed to be a surgeon with the username “pussymonster”. Violent Desires was taken down by law enforcement in the early 2010's but screenshots like this one live on.

I create Lolita Slave Toys. In case you are wondering what I mean, it is very simple: I transform young girls in easy, manageable sex toys. That’s it. The girls can not walk away, can not resist, can not tell anything; they are just there for your sadistic amusement. Curious how?

I am a surgeon living in one of those countries at the eastern outskirts of Europe. A pretty rough society still, poverty is enormous, and unless you have money and connections, you are fucked. Needless to say, I have both. We also have beautiful girls here, Eastern European countries are well-known for that. Fortunately (for me), some of these girls don’t have parents or relatives anymore and live in orphanages.

Actually, I would not call that living, it is unbelievable what you will find there. Some very young girls are lucky and get adopted, but at an age of 8 or 9 they are too old.

Some of the more pretty girls get sold into prostitution, and you could consider it luck for them too, instead of slowly fading away in filth and poverty. And a few girls I buy. I generally pick the attractive girls around 9 or 10 years, before puberty starts. The orphanage is very cooperative, they are glad they have one mouth less to feed, one new place to fill. They also gladly accept my donations for the girls.

They never ask and I never tell. They know I am a surgeon; they probably think I do some experiments with the girls or cut out and sell their organs. But no, I found a much more profitable business: I turn the girls into sex toys. You can order a Lolita Slave Toy if you want. They are not cheap; I charge in between 30.000 and 40.000 US dollars for a toy. That is without shipping costs. But: you will have a Lolita Slave Sex Toy that will give you satisfaction for many years, she is like a doll, but she is a living doll!

Let me tell you how I turn a young orphan girl into a living doll. When I have found a new, suitable girl, I will ask the orphanage to deliver her at my villa. She will arrive naked, tied and blindfold.

After a brief inspection and a quick medical check, I will take her to my special clinic in my villa. First, I will clean her very thoroughly. These girls really smell and are filthy; they have not seen a bath for ages and they are really neglected. When she is finally clean, I put her in a hospital bed and give her an injection that will put her to sleep.

I will create her a new identity and give her a new name – I don’t know the girls’ real names, I just know their age; that’s all I need. At the orphanage, any data they have from her will be destroyed. She never existed. She will from now on only exist as a toy. I have a couple of Lolita Slave Toys myself; Dasha, who is 11 years old and is just in the final stage of her transformation, Tanya, who is now 12 years old, two years since I created her, and Luda, who is 14 years old and 4 months pregnant.

The next morning is the big operation day. The girl will be still sleeping because of the anesthetic from last night. I put her on the operation table and administer anesthetics for the operation to come.

So if you were wondering why my Slave Toy will not resist or walk away, very simple: I amputate her legs and arms! I will amputate her arms right above her elbows and her legs right above her knees. Easy, isn’t it? This girl will never run away from you…

DONE.png