That horse knocked him the f*** out

southerngothic

Drawing Blood
Apr 10, 2018
Florida, Broward County
No worries.

I grew up with them and actually have used them for work. I did mountain rescue and the only way into some areas was chopper, on foot, or horseback.

Ive also hunted with them. Much better for rough terrain than any vehicle. Plus horses are better watchdogs than a dog. They let you know in a hurry if a predator is in the area.

I actually love any and all animals, but maybe it's because my mom traumatized me with a story about someone she knew who was killed when riding one. She told me about an art teacher she had in elementary school who was riding a horse in a park, something spooked it, she fell off and she was dragged to death through the woods. I'm probably just projecting.

I actually love any and all animals, but maybe it's because my mom traumatized me with a story about someone she knew who was killed when riding one. She told me about an art teacher she had in elementary school who was riding a horse in a park, something spooked it, she fell off and she was dragged to death through the woods. I'm probably just projecting.
A horse paralyzed Superman, they are scary powerful and skittish beasts.