That horse knocked him the f*** out

Deadman_walking

Death Addict
Sep 28, 2018
Texas
I grew up in a town with a lot of ranches and this is why I hate horses. Big clumsy 2000 lb+ flakes that'll kill you because it got "spooked". Never understood the hype
Horses are not clumsy at all.

If a person gets killed by a horse they probably fucking deserve it. Little sympathy for people that live and work around animals that don't know wtf they are doing.

Race horses are extremely spirited animals that as a general rule take no shit.

Same for many types of work horses. They are all business. Draft horses are usually the most patient.

The problem with horses is they are extremely intelligent animals. Way more so than dogs. It gets them into trouble sometimes.

southerngothic

Drawing Blood
Apr 10, 2018
Florida, Broward County
Horses are not clumsy at all.

If a person gets killed by a horse they probably fucking deserve it. Little sympathy for people that live and work around animals that don't know wtf they are doing.

Race horses are extremely spirited animals that as a general rule take no shit.

Same for many types of work horses. They are all business. Draft horses are usually the most patient.

The problem with horses is they are extremely intelligent animals. Way more so than dogs. It gets them into trouble sometimes.

Yeeeeeah. I still don't like them or trust them. Sorry

Deadman_walking

Death Addict
Sep 28, 2018
Texas
No worries.

I grew up with them and actually have used them for work. I did mountain rescue and the only way into some areas was chopper, on foot, or horseback.

Ive also hunted with them. Much better for rough terrain than any vehicle. Plus horses are better watchdogs than a dog. They let you know in a hurry if a predator is in the area.

Zufallx

Deathling
Aug 3, 2019
I've had that shit happen to me when I was a kid. I wasn't walking up on it blind like a derp though.

And I gotta tell you, it's not as fun as it fucking looks....