syria, iraq, hezbollah, diyala masssacre, torture

Abu Mujahid

I condem terrorism
May 25, 2018
i dont even know
(youtube will allow terrorists on their platform but if you say something offensive your video will get taken down btw)

i dont think any of these videos have been posted here before, found links to the video in a youtube comment section

These videos are of the massacre in diyala (a province in eastern iraq) on 17/5/2013, looks like 2 videos from the same incident:

(Shia killed Sunni at Iraq True Story Syiah bunuh Sunni di Iraq YouTube - this is a video of a man from iraq crying about the war crimes done against his people)

these videos is of missiles firing into a city يبرود (Yabroud, city in syria)

prisoner of war captured by syrian assad regime soldier: (the guy smashed a concrete brick on the guys head at 1:59, picks it back up and smashes it on his head again)

Last edited:

Abu Mujahid

I condem terrorism
May 25, 2018
i dont even know
video of hezbollah torturing a woman and husband:

random videos i saw in suggested section lool

video of a captured guy BY ASSAD REGIME

video of man who got attacked showing his wounds:

Last edited:

Abu Mujahid

I condem terrorism
May 25, 2018
i dont even know

Akasha35

Death Addict
Sep 6, 2017
USA
Great post! All new videos to me!!! Unfortunately war provides endless content but without it we wouldn’t have half the things we do now to watch! Thank you for sharing!

cas

Drawing Blood
Feb 28, 2018
alkmaar
Bloodfeuds between Sunni and Shia. Has been going on for ages. Usually it's sunni torturing shia, so this was kind of refreshing. The first films were very inspiring for the creation of IS. Fucked by the government, no where to turn to but violence. Crappy world.