Some more cuts

@vampire4resurrection
... But they are an attention-getter, which is what you obviously thrive on. You are probably a narcissist because self-harm is often an indicator. It is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. I only feel sadness for you because you are either going to cut way too deep one day or you are going to suffer from a horrible infection and die. I know this cutting is way beyond your control and you couldn't stop if you wanted to. But I hope you will get some help someday.
Physical self-harm is a sign of Borderline Personality Disorder, which often comes with Narcissism, but primarily people with BPD suffered horrific trauma as a very young child, and day to day existence can be quite empty and painful, their treatment of their bodies mirrors their treatment of their souls. There is no medicine for BPD, and few acknowledged treatment methodologies. Like any other mental issue, everyone falls on a scale, some with little, some have more, and some have a lot.

I hope @vampire4resurrection you can find the help you need to care for yourself better than you are in these pictures. There are people that want to care about you too, and smarter ways to ask for help.

Last edited:

KatatoniK

Drawing Blood
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure
@vampire4resurrection

Physical self-harm is a sign of Borderline Personality Disorder, which often comes with Narcissism, but primarily people with BPD suffered horrific trauma as a very young child, and day to day existence can be quite empty and painful, their treatment of their bodies mirrors their treatment of their souls. There is no medicine for BPD, and few acknowledged treatment methodologies. Like any other mental issue, everyone falls on a scale, some with little, some have more, and some have a lot.

I hope @vampire4resurrection you can find help you need to care for yourself better than you are in these pictures. There are people that want to care about you too, and smarter ways to ask for help.
Well said @Dauphin de l'eau