Some more cuts

KatatoniK

Drawing Blood
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure
The same pics posted over and over again. I think once was enough. But they are an attention-getter, which is what you obviously thrive on. You are probably a narcissist because self-harm is often an indicator. It is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. I only feel sadness for you because you are either going to cut way too deep one day or you are going to suffer from a horrible infection and die. I know this cutting is way beyond your control and you couldn't stop if you wanted to. But I hope you will get some help someday.

Kayla

Death Addict
VIP
The same pics posted over and over again. I think once was enough. But they are an attention-getter, which is what you obviously thrive on. You are probably a narcissist because self-harm is often an indicator. It is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. I only feel sadness for you because you are either going to cut way too deep one day or you are going to suffer from a horrible infection and die. I know this cutting is way beyond your control and you couldn't stop if you wanted to. But I hope you will get some help someday.
I love you :bowdown1: