SHOCKUMENTARIES - New subcategory idea

wo7f

Drawing Blood
Jan 31, 2017
Brazil
As the title implies, this is but a request for the moderators and/ or admins to add to the forum. We all know how much of a pain in the a** can it be for anyone to find this type of documentary on the internet. Since this website is my main go-to place of choice to find gore/death and miscellanies alike, on this subject, it would be very much appreciated if there was to be such a filter for posting those, and subsequently, reach it.
So. What do you guys think? Do you know what are SHOCKUMENTARIES? Do you enjoy watching them? Reply away and help keeping this thread alive and visible to the competent staff members of the forum! Have a great evening, everyone.

**UPDATE**

HEY GUYS so I'm happy to bring you shockumentary lovers some great news! I've recently stumbled upon an URL for a Google Drive folder with a whole bunch of SHOCKUMENTARIES uploaded which is constantly being updated with more content!

I'll be following this paragraph with the link for it as well as the credits for the creator who have a YouTube channel with old docs and a few shockumentaries which, might I add, is a gold mine that I fully urge everyone to subscribe and follow his content. With no furthermore, you boys and gals have a kick-ass week! ;)

Content creator (and owner of the Google Drive folder): VintageVideos.

YouTube channel:
VintageVideos

Google Drive shockumentaries folder:
Shockumentaries - Google Drive

Last edited:

wo7f

Drawing Blood
Jan 31, 2017
Brazil
Appreciate that, bud. I'm aware that there are already posts that falls on this category but as of now, it's all inside the Movies thread. Having a special division only for documentaries and/ or shocking documentaries would make it easier to find, for those looking for said content. Have a nice one!

violenciacarnal

Oct 30, 2017
México
Totally support your post, would be really nice to watch more that the few I watched I'm addicted to see this material but is really hard to find, days ago a member from the site send me a link for some traces of death and some death file, hope someone can help us putting more, like the following list:

Death Shot (1992)
True Gore 1,2,3
Death File: The End
The Document
The Hunters (1962)
True Gore 5
The Document 2
Beyond of reality 1 & 2
too hot for TV
The Worst of Banned and Hell on Earth Part 3 Extreme Horror Gore
Inhumanities 1,2
Death Body (2007)
Death File 03
Death File 04
Death File 05
Death File: Black (1994)
Death File: Red (1993)
Death File: Yellow (1994)
Death File: Naked & Dead
Death File: The End
Death Press
Death Press II
Death Press III
Death Press Vol. 5
Death Shot (1992)
Death Women
Gang Violence (2006)
Going Postal (2009)
Millennium Meltdown (1999)
Murder (Corpse Document)
New Death File
New Death File III
The Shocks Part 2: That's Happening
Traces of Gore 1 & 2

Cheers! :)

Wyntre

Queen of DA
Aug 21, 2017
Philadelphia
Indeed a watch worthy list, my friend. It's a real shame this content isn't that well shared, as a matter of fact. Thanks for partaking on this thread :)
Thank you @Squid Jones for bringing this to my attention, it sounds reasonable. Perhaps we can have a feature length film section with a few sub categories
- horror
- shockumentary
- performance art
- misc

Or something like that. Thoughts? @fallofman

I mean, I personally don’t see why not, and if there is a demand for it then I say let’s do it

IvanchukZero

ÜberApocaZealot
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
Thank you @Squid Jones for bringing this to my attention, it sounds reasonable. Perhaps we can have a feature length film section with a few sub categories
- horror
- shockumentary
- performance art
- misc

Or something like that. Thoughts? @fallofman

I mean, I personally don’t see why not, and if there is a demand for it then I say let’s do it
I will look into it. If we do acquire and post feature length films its going to have to happen after we upgrade our servers later this month. As of right now if the files are too big our current server just wont stream the videos so it might have to be something we can incorporate into the VIP section given the extra space needed and I would have to investigate the streaming upgrades needed as well.

I will follow up here after we switch servers to see best way to proceed