Serial Killer Interviews

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
you got there all the classic one..^^ all of them have higher Qi then the average.. must be a explanation for why the victim got so easily abducted or whatever happened to them... :/
I know that Bundy, Dahmer, and Kemper had high IQs but I'm not sold on Gacy or Ramirez. Ramirez liked to speak in a way that sounded very profound but was pretty vapid really. Gacy was of average intelligence.

I know that Bundy, Dahmer, and Kemper had high IQs but I'm not sold on Gacy or Ramirez. Ramirez liked to speak in a way that sounded very profound but was pretty vapid really. Gacy was of average intelligence.
yes i remember Ramirez in all the footage where you can see him he seems to try to act like some kind of cult guru that is trying to seduce his follower.. and his killing were random
i think Gacy had a Qi a bit more higher then your average person to have been able to carry so many killing, being able to do almost anything he wanted to do, so successful in work and his social life except for that demon that he had in his head.. that guy knew he was some kind of disturbed even his last words before he got executed(if they are true) are pure evilness, he could act like that normal person you see everyday to a monster just like Dahmer in a matter of second..

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
yes i remember Ramirez in all the footage where you can see him he seems to try to act like some kind of cult guru that is trying to seduce his follower.. and his killing were random
i think Gacy had a Qi a bit more higher then your average person to have been able to carry so many killing, being able to do almost anything he wanted to do, so successful in work and his social life except for that demon that he had in his head.. that guy knew he was some kind of disturbed even his last words before he got executed(if they are true) are pure evilness, he could act like that normal person you see everyday to a monster just like Dahmer in a matter of second..
Gacy's IQ (intelligence quotient) was 118, which is in the high average range. So he wasn't an idiot. But he wasn't on the level of Damher, Kemper, Bundy, or Rodney Alcala.

HelloMyNameIsTED

Dope Shooter
Aug 23, 2019
Vienna
kuklinsky was a nice guy i know if we had met us we would have a hell of a funny time..

$$$

Drawing Blood
Jul 28, 2019
Off topic but these same conditions and somehow 1%ter child fiddler jeff epstien suicided himself. Yeah riiiiiiight.