San Ysidro McDonalds Massacre

Demiurge

Drawing Blood
Sep 1, 2016
Utah
Police Footage of the tragic 1984 McDonald's Massacre which claimed the lives of 21 people before the shooter was eliminated.
The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in the San Diegoneighborhood of San Ysidro on July 18, 1984. The perpetrator, 41-year-old James Huberty, shot and killed 21 people and injured 19 others before being fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper.

Demiurge

Drawing Blood
Sep 1, 2016
Utah

AMANHASNONAME

One of the "I'd hit it" guys
Jul 16, 2016
Police Footage of the tragic 1984 McDonald's Massacre which claimed the lives of 21 people before the shooter was eliminated.
The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in the San Diegoneighborhood of San Ysidro on July 18, 1984. The perpetrator, 41-year-old James Huberty, shot and killed 21 people and injured 19 others before being fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper.
I had to stop when it showed the little girl in pink (right after they showed the shooter). I have two girls about that age. I HATE cowardly mfkers like this. I wished they could have taken him alive!
congratulations you son of a sick bitch, you killed a CHILD! takes a really big man, huh?!

Demiurge

Drawing Blood
Sep 1, 2016
Utah
People going around committing mass murders. I don't know what the solution is but we need to find one and quick.
There is no real "fix". There will always be violence in this world, and there is no definite way to protect yourself and others from these types or ordeals .

ScrewyLouie

Jan 12, 2017
USA
Those poor kids and that baby, man.