Russian neo nazis behead and execute migrants - Slavic Union propaganda

Discussion in 'Videos' started by M0N0L1TH1C_G0D, Oct 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

M0N0L1TH1C_G0D Drawing Blood

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    Confederate States of America
    Waste of two kills, should go after real menaces. Got this from documentingreality good site if you didnt have to pay but I prefer DA
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bas

Bas Death Addict

Aug 5, 2018
    Male
    The soul of misery
    Um, I'll take a head shot, thanks! The noise in that beheading is freakin awful.

3. Pixeldemon

Pixeldemon Death Head

May 7, 2018
    Male
    On sabbatical
    Here, there, everywhere.
    Love the slav squat there in the photo...wonder if that jacket is still ok though a few washes and the blood stains will look like they are meant to be there, right?

PS: Hate racism.

Ren602, kayLaLuna and M0N0L1TH1C_G0D like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    same here, I hate how atomwaffen blames the issues of society purely on someones skin. I've never hated someone because of there skin color however I do hate specific cultures such as Islam or ghetto culture, not all blacks are hood rats and not middle easterns are terrorists its all about where your raised but that being said both Islam and ghetto/thug culture is very toxic

Ren602, Sammo, Zoe_Zeppelin and 2 others like this.
  5. Pixeldemon

Pixeldemon Death Head

May 7, 2018
    Male
    On sabbatical
    Here, there, everywhere.
    Fully agree with you my bud...hit the nail on the head!

6. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    I totally agree with you. Your skin color doesn’t make you a good or bad person but your moralic values do. Unfortunately it seems that more and more people don’t have any morals anymore, especially the „younger“ generation. (Yes, i sound like a Granny....NO i‘m not that old lol)

M0N0L1TH1C_G0D and Pixeldemon like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    I cant even start with the younger generation now lmao honestly cant stand em so braindead from bein raised with shit like fOrTniTe and BlaCk oPs 4 like literally my niece is 7 and already has a smart phone and ive noticed the difference.. what happened to kids playing with toys, now parents are so fucking lazy on there phones that they just give there kids one so they dont have to "deal with them" and especially the black youth now in america, I love talking to 60 year old black guys because they have fucking respect and can carry out a conversation without you not being able to understand them. Plus atleast where I live most are racist but oops black people cant be racist lol I just have alot to rant about the subject living next to a ghetto and one of the worst high schools in the fucking state

kayLaLuna likes this.
  8. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    That’s exactly the point „RESPECT“. People seem to respect no one and nothing. Here it’s the immigrants who seem to care about nothing but themselves. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying that all of them are that bad but a lot of them have a different up bringing due to their culture than we in western countries have. I live in a neighborhood where a lot of people from eastern countries live, the majority with muslim background, and i often make the experience that a lot of them neither respect you nor your property. When I look back 10-15 years I can safely say that a lot has changed to the worse. I have to explain that Austria is / was a country where we rarely have / had crimes like murder and if we did it was mostly something like two pimps fighting eachother or something like that, but it was pretty safe for people who hadn’t connections to the criminal world. (Sure we had weirdos too but that was more on the rare side compared to other countries). As a kid I had no worries to stay at the local park playing with friends till it got dark, but today people get shot in exactly those same parks during the bright daylight...and guess what, it’s not the Austrians who commit those crimes (a friend of mine works in a correctional facility and he told me that 80-90% of inmates are with a foreign background). I welcome everyone who flees from war or who wants to get a better life as long as they don’t get criminal or disrespectful against or country, our laws or our culture. If I emigrate to a muslim country or any other country I‘d have to play by their rules too. Sorry for the long post but that’s a topic that makes me sad and furious. Not sure if I could explain what I mean correctly, my english isn’t the very best unfortunately...

M0N0L1TH1C_G0D likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    100% agreed and I dont know if you know who Varg Vikernes is but he talked about his time in Norways prisons and said 90% of the inmates were african or middle eastern and in there for rape, it disgusts me. The islam religion especially is a culture of rape and belief that women are nothing but an animal or property for men, they treat em like dirt but feminists over here still advocate that its the rEliGiOn oF pEAcE

GrimClown and kayLaLuna like this.
  10. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    I guess that a lot of parents are just too „busy“ to care a lot about their children or to play with them. It’s way easier to place them infront of the tv or giving them a tablet or smartphone and let them entertain themselves, not even caring what their kids are watching on tv or online. I know I sound old (again, lol) but what‘s wrong with playing monopoly or scrabble with your kids ?

11. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    Exactly, the richer the parents the worse they are usually too i've been dedicating alot of research into hollywood and the elite recently and you will find just the most disgusting shit... parents just sell off there "child actors" for sex and all kinds of fucked up shit. Supposedly child trafficking and MK ultra started with Nixon but I bet its been going on for a long fucking time in america and the rest of the world. The rich are pedophiles the elite are cannibals its the worlds biggest fucked up secret

kayLaLuna likes this.
  12. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    I have to admit that I am afraid to go out alone in my neighborhood when it’s dark. It happened more than once that I got harassed by groups of 3 or more guys while walking back home. Luckily nothing ever happened but it scares you and makes me feel uncomfortable. Not sure if you heard about the mass raping on newyears eve 2 or 3 years ago in Germany and Austria and the sexual harassments. The just don’t give a fuck about nothing but themselves and especially not about women.

13. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    damn im sorry, when I was a kid I would have nightmares about hood rats stomping my head in at night and yeah I have I was pissed when it first happened, MERKEL NEEDS TO GO

GrimClown and kayLaLuna like this.
  14. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    You hear a lot of rape accusations in Hollywood (Weinstein, Cosby,...) but pedophelia is still covered up to the max. I remember Corey Haim giving some hints that he‘s been abused as a teen by a Hollywood mogul but as always, money can cover up a lot... it’s sad but true, if you have enough money, you can buy ANYTHING even people...

15. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    It has to change a lot in politics...

16. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    I never understood why mass shooters dont go after some real evil fucks like them, money can get you alot but it can never make you 100% safe.. sometimes I just wish there was a huge militia in america dedicated to it, atomwaffen had the right idea when it came to getting members but then just started blaming everything on the JEWS
    there really needs to be a change, the timid come out to fight once they have a purpose. But for this change to happen people need to realize laws against murder are only one mans morals projected onto society, killing can be the solution once there is no other choice and at this point I dont think there is. Our US goverment and the sick elites need some actual fear instilled into them, they think there money makes them immortal

kayLaLuna likes this.
  17. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    I guess it’s way harder to find a group of evil fucks than just shoot around in a shopping mall. For mass shooters it’s just about shooting yourself and take as much people with you as possible. I always wonder how some people could get so rich by doing nothing or just stupid sh** ... best example the Kardashians... why can you let so many people get awful rich and at the same time you have to deal with poverty. It would be much wiser to invest in education and health care than in celebs. I know there are a lot of people living from food stamps who don’t know how they can get enough food for the family each day while the elite goes by champagne and caviar. That’s something I‘ll never understand. They could do so many „good“ things to people who really need it even with 10% of their fortune but it seems to be more important to buy the 15th Ferrari, just in case the other 14 don’t match your wardrobe yet.

I guess it’s the same in the US than here in Europe, if people don’t force the laws to be followed either by EVERYONE or NO ONE nothing much will change and the ones with money will continue to buy their victims silence and go on as if nothing ever happened. We have laws to go by and they are supposed for everyone !!!! People have to stand up for their rights and opinions but unfortunately to few do it. Maybe it’s the fear of being stigmatized as racist or whatever idk.

18. OP
    OP
    M0N0L1TH1C_G0D

Jul 17, 2018
    Male
    I just hope one day I can move to greenland or somewhere idek, where I feel safe enough to have a property and kids, until then im never bringing kids into my current world

kayLaLuna likes this.
  19. kayLaLuna

kayLaLuna Death Head

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    I know what you mean... this world is too fucked up right now...:confused:

20. Cods

Cods Death Head

Jul 23, 2018
    Male
    Nottingham D3
    Opinion "B please