Return of the Real

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
I haven't been here long, but by the looks of it you all really seem to hate this member. Is she a troll or something?
It's a bit more complicated than just someone being a troll.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
Well I WAS here from day fucking ONE and I do know what all happened. The problem is that some pathetic whiners and drama kings/queens don't know how the fuck to move on. Mistakes were made by all parties involved. Some apologized, some didn't. Not one good thing comes of rehashing them or constantly bashing and throwing a fucking fit!! Grow the hell up and get the fuck over it!!! Every damn one of you looks like a fucking idiot crying and bitching. The site belongs to Libertas now. He chooses staff. If you don't like it....oh fucking well.
(Yes, cussing does make me feel better) ;)
Ok, Outlaw.

mr potato head

Drawing Blood
Jul 17, 2018
canada
i think some people on here need to jack or jill off.
some of you seem to have such hatred for possibly a situation that in your real-world would have been blown off the same day.
you do not need to like everyone and if you do not like a said person then it is up to you to voice your concern and leave it.
continuation of an issue has no relevance moving forward other than wasted time and energy.