Return of the Real

Stabby

Sunshine Twat
VIP
Apr 22, 2017
Port Cockerton
I told Libertas I'd hold off but I'm going to break that vow this once. Do you really consider yourself staff material with that kind of response to some valid constructive criticism?

No before you start shit with me I am not trying to be an ass. I am stating this as an outside observer. Take that as you will.
It wasn't her fault. She's a bit touchy today.

@Airbornemama

Sorry, I have to put an outsider’s opinion in here.
Obviously issues have occurred in the past, and I can safely assume that you are not completely innocent of all grievances.
You have been given a great opportunity by @Libertas to redeem yourself in the eyes of those who have unresolved feelings.
So may I suggest you pipe down with the welcome committee as you are just blatantly rubbing in the fact you are where you want to be, this is not a tourist attraction that needs guides.
We are all capable of making our way here and finding staff (or a forum) should the need arise and we are all more than capable of making our own friendships.
If your nature is to ban and remove my comment then feel free, prove those who dislike you right.
I'm sorry for my earlier response to you. I have been a member here since Nov 2016' and became staff not to long after that and so I have always welcomed new members on their home page to let them know we are all approachable and to feel comfortable on the site. I'm sorry that it bothers you. I would not sensor your comments nor ban you for speaking your mind. Hopefully moving forward things will be good between us.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
In all honesty @Lorencio I thought I had done that, so again: I made mistakes that I apologize for, I had a lot of time to reflect on my actions in the past and learned that I do NOT wish to repeat them.

I hope this puts an end to any farther discussions of apologies, or asking questions of why, who, when or what because I said I would like to leave it in the past, the horse is dead, it needs no more beatings. Thank you...
You just don't get it.

I told Libertas I'd hold off but I'm going to break that vow this once. Do you really consider yourself staff material with that kind of response to some valid constructive criticism?

No before you start shit with me I am not trying to be an ass. I am stating this as an outside observer. Take that as you will.
Your comment is fine, I understand how you feel, and I need to remember to take constructive critism better than I have.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
Dawnie,
You know I respect you, and that I am immensely thankful for all your contributions to DA. But being a total and utter dick towards @Precisionincision was uncalled for. She is a long time member, and she cares for DA as much as you do.

EDIT: She just had her account deleted previously, hence the recent join date.

I really didn't expect that from you.
Well, I'm sorry hun, you're correct, I felt badly after I wrote it. I guess I'm just a bit touchy, I will tell her I'm sorry, and I won't lash out at anyone again...
Wtf?
Need more context.

SpecterP

Death Addict
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Airbornemama said:
"I give 2 shits and zero fucks on how you feel or think on the situation, stay in your lane and mind your own business and not mine. You have been here exactly 11 days, nuff said."

Fiery response! Newbie or not and especially if an old timer then the poster should remember exactly what happened in the first place. A troll kept getting banned for coming back under various new accounts and Airbornemama snapped putting the IP address on public blast. While the clean up attempt at the fall out was messy itself let's not forget it would never have happened had the troll just went back to being a normal member. So the redemption angle is nonsense. Total ridiculousness because the group suffering butthurt permanentitis will never get over it until Airbornemama is banned. She has apologized multiple times and is the only one trying to move on for months now. Or has it been years? Feels like decades.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
Fiery response! Newbie or not and especially if an old timer then the poster should remember exactly what happened in the first place. A troll kept getting banned for coming back under various new accounts and Airbornemama snapped putting the IP address on public blast. While the clean up attempt at the fall out was messy itself let's not forget it would never have happened had the troll just went back to being a normal member. So the redemption angle is nonsense. Total ridiculousness because the group suffering butthurt permanentitis will never get over it until Airbornemama is banned. She has apologized multiple times and is the only one trying to move on for months now. Or has it been years? Feels like decades.
Shut up, SpecterP. You're drunk.
That's not the full story.