Request your Medal and/or Flag

LuridAbyss

juth a lil’ lithp
Holy shit, that’d be super rad! I’d like to request : Whiskey Drinker, Animal Lover, Acid Head, Weed Smoker, Photoshopper, Horror Fan, Guitar Player, Gun Lover, Gore Veteran, Gamer, Biker, Satanist, Cigar-Smoker, NHL Fan, Linux User, and Been Incarcerated. I’ve been wondering where these little guys come from. Thanks much!

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
De nada, amigo!

Well, there are no Staff right now, it's just me. I'm thinking of modding one or two of the more active members soon, so they can activate new members, etc. whilst I'm out doing hookers and blow!

All jokes aside, there's not all that much work needed to run this place, apart from keeping the lights on (server bills, etc). :D

Thanks for the offer, btw! :p

LuridAbyss

juth a lil’ lithp
De nada, amigo!

Well, there are no Staff right now, it's just me. I'm thinking of modding one or two of the more active members soon, so they can activate new members, etc. whilst I'm out doing hookers and blow!

All jokes aside, there's not all that much work needed to run this place, apart from keeping the lights on (server bills, etc). :D

Thanks for the offer, btw! :p
Where was the joke? That sounds like a decent Wednesday night. lol No worries, I'm certainly not one of the most active members - and they have earned the role. I found DA after becoming ultimately frustrated by the "clubhouse fee" with DocumentingReality, and the site came highly recommended. Haven't looked back since. Thanks again.

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Yeah, man, fuck that noise. Money-grabbing cunts, he wants like $20 to join and view some dead bodies, lol... :D

I'm glad you found us, bro. :D