Recovered GoPro From Rebel Who Got Himself Killed By Being Stupid

Richie

Death Addict
Feb 26, 2018
Utah
During an armored attack on a regime held building, a rebel machine gunner gets himself shot and abandoned by his armor and squad. His GoPro was recovered.

This group of rebels underestimated their enemy during their assault. They got right underneath their firing position, and put themselves in the middle of a beaten zone. The only reason they were able to stay alive as long as they did, is because the armor was providing some cover from the terrible marksmanship of the conscripted regime soldiers.

The group’s machine gunner however, pulled a typical rebel machine gunner move. He put himself dead out in the open, and sprayed a long burst into the building which immediately resulted in him getting himself shot. Instead of being recovered by his squad, they mount back up and strike him off the list of martyrs.

Rebels without a clue on how to rebel

FoxVoxDK

Drawing Blood
Jul 11, 2017
Currently: Amager, Denmark
Ok I got this really great idea, how about we take this sorry ass thing we call an APC and drive it into a field of fire and then we just get out into the beaten zone and see which one of us gets the first catch and who'll be the lucky last graze! Ok, everyone ready? 3, 2, 1 activate stupid powers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Richie

Death Addict
Feb 26, 2018
Utah
Ok I got this really great idea, how about we take this sorry as thing we call an APC and drive it into a field of fire and the we just get out into the beaten zone and see which one of us gets the first catch and who'll be the lucky last graze! Ok, everyone ready? 3, 2, 1 activate stupid powers!
Lol!

S

SintoSoCal

Oh I love it! The ending they fragged his ass or he fragged himself but by doing so becomes a martyr for the holy hajii regime. The final snackbar basically translated to a father and son calmly kneeling by the side of the martyr to witness the release of his inner angel to the skies horizon.

Snackbar!... son do you see that there he goes look! Look! See son everything you do as a martyr seals your entrance into...son! Son! Snackbar!!!

Miss-P

Death Addict
Feb 5, 2018
Australia
Oh I love it! The ending they fragged his ass or he fragged himself but by doing so becomes a martyr for the holy hajii regime. The final snackbar basically translated to a father and son calmly kneeling by the side of the martyr to witness the release of his inner angel to the skies horizon.

Snackbar!... son do you see that there he goes look! Look! See son everything you do as a martyr seals your entrance into...son! Son! Snackbar!!!
LMAO @ "The Final Snackbar" should be a movie title :laugh:

Mrs.RantyMcRantrant

Death Addict
Aug 18, 2018
Georgia
Screenshot_2019-03-09-01-44-20-1.png