Pretty Woman, 36, Hanging

DeathHand

Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak
Police aren't quite sure why this pretty woman who was well known in the community decided to commit suicide.

The woman, 36 years old, was a politician, a member of the National Assembly and was the deputy of the Cambodian People's Party.

Investigators are looking at the possibility that she was a widow and that she had become caught up in a love triangle/love affair.

She left behind 3 children who are now with her parents.

Daunkeo, Cambodia, January 26, 2018.

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-1-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-2-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-3-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-4-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-5-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-6-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-8-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-9-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-10-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-11-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-12-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-13-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

She's one of the better looking suicide by hanging women I've ever seen. I can sort of see why some necrophiliac would find the appeal IF they looked like her. But, she's a twat for her selfish act. I don't give two fucks what type hell you've been living, when you're a parent, ESPECIALLY a mother it is your fucken duty to be around to protect your young. No exceptions!!

BumptyTime

Death Addict
Jan 6, 2018
USA
I think the Asian folks keep the really well crafted stuffs and send us all the shitty stuffs, can't blame em though. That's what we get for being who we are!
I deserve the good stuffs! They do send us pretty good electronics you got to admit. But when they screw us on the curtain rods we have to jump out of buildings to off ourselves.

Zoo

Drawing Blood
Nov 4, 2016
Anywhere but here...
Looks a bit fishy to me, someone did her in, I think.
Did she jump up to get her head through that loop, her feet are a long way off touching the floor. The bed's too far and doesn't appear to be anything else nearby to stand on...

I mean, look at her, she didn't even straighten the bed!! :dunno: