Pretty Woman, 36, Hanging

Discussion in 'Suicide' started by DeathHand, Feb 1, 2018.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Demolition Style Hell Canadian Freak

Mar 28, 2016
    Male
    Gore Hunter
    Ontario, Canada
    Police aren't quite sure why this pretty woman who was well known in the community decided to commit suicide.

The woman, 36 years old, was a politician, a member of the National Assembly and was the deputy of the Cambodian People's Party.

Investigators are looking at the possibility that she was a widow and that she had become caught up in a love triangle/love affair.

She left behind 3 children who are now with her parents.

Daunkeo, Cambodia, January 26, 2018.

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-1-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-2-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-3-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-4-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-5-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-6-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-8-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-9-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-10-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-11-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-12-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

well-known-pretty-woman-36-hangs-herself-leaving-three-kids-behind-13-Daunkeo-KH-jan-26-18.jpg

2. Scottish Mess

Scottish Mess Death Addict

Jan 21, 2018
    Female
    Scotland
    It breaks my heart to think a mum could leave her kids behind.
    On the other hand, at least she didn't try to take her kids with her :/

Bambii, Lemon85, Irishgal and 4 others like this.
  3. Spunkmeister

Spunkmeister Death Addict

Dec 21, 2017
    Male
    IT
    Nebraska
    The ole curtain rod in the bedroom trick.

Got2gunsupidgaf and BumptyTime like this.
  4. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Death Addict

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    Clearly an accident.
    Really most times you are lucky if the screws hold up to the weight of the curtains. Got to admire the Cambodian curtain rod work.

5. She's one of the better looking suicide by hanging women I've ever seen. I can sort of see why some necrophiliac would find the appeal IF they looked like her. But, she's a twat for her selfish act. I don't give two fucks what type hell you've been living, when you're a parent, ESPECIALLY a mother it is your fucken duty to be around to protect your young. No exceptions!!

crookedwood, Bambii, Fa11n1 and 2 others like this.
  6. I think the Asian folks keep the really well crafted stuffs and send us all the shitty stuffs, can't blame em though. That's what we get for being who we are!

BumptyTime likes this.
  7. BumptyTime

BumptyTime Death Addict

Jan 6, 2018
    Male
    USA
    I deserve the good stuffs! They do send us pretty good electronics you got to admit. But when they screw us on the curtain rods we have to jump out of buildings to off ourselves.

crookedwood and Apocolips like this.
  8. suffering

suffering Drawing Blood

Oct 11, 2016
    Female
    Austin
    these people have really strong curtain rods and ceiling fans, i could never do that considering my shit would break.

9. Zoo

Zoo Death Addict

Nov 4, 2016
    Daydreaming
    Anywhere but here...
    Looks a bit fishy to me, someone did her in, I think.
    Did she jump up to get her head through that loop, her feet are a long way off touching the floor. The bed's too far and doesn't appear to be anything else nearby to stand on...

I mean, look at her, she didn't even straighten the bed!! :dunno:

Bambii and BumptyTime like this.
  10. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    That is what you get when tangled up with politics. It gets up to your neck!

BumptyTime likes this.
  11. Major T

Major T New Member

May 1, 2017
    us
    That's an awful lot of urine. She musta left a helluva stain on the wall. LOL

mcgiggles likes this.
  12. Ndolop

Ndolop New Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Indonesia
    i search the digital traces about this women on google but cant find anything (?)

mcgiggles and BumptyTime like this.
  13. MADD HATTER

MADD HATTER Drawing Blood

Nov 4, 2017
    Male
    Ohio
    Hmmmmm, what did she know about the Clintons??

flt and BumptyTime like this.
  14. NotSureWhy

NotSureWhy Death Addict

Apr 7, 2018
    Male
    UK
    Does not seem like a suicide to me. Just does not look right.

mcgiggles, Apocolips and Bambii like this.
  15. Perfectcrime

Perfectcrime Gore Junkie VIP

May 31, 2017
    Female
    Cunt
    WisconSIN
    Depression is a bitch.:(

mcgiggles likes this.
  16. Kayla

Kayla Death Addict VIP

Apr 22, 2018
    Female