Police Woman Kills Herself...

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Airbornemama, Sep 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama's got a brand new bag! VIP

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Google Translate:

The remains of the sergeant major of the General Directorate of Traffic Safety and Land Transportation (Digesett) who supposedly committed suicide by a shot are veiled at the Blandino Funeral Home on Avenida Larga Saga, Santo Domingo Este. in a bathroom of the United States embassy in the country. After the denunciation of relatives, of which the sergeant major of the National Police assigned to the Digesett, Anny Montero Montero, was victim of harassment by his superior, the spokesman of the entity denied the version and assures that they have not received any type of request , nor transfer, nor complaint of harassment on the part of the victim.

However, according to unofficial reports, Sergeant Major Anny Montero Montero, assigned service at the US embassy, had been diagnosed with uterine cancer, could not resist the impact of the news and could have been the reason for taking her own life . A lady who identified herself as close to the lady confirmed this statement to me. With crying and pain, the relatives say they do not leave the amazement, of why Anny, the only female and the smallest of the seven brothers, will make the decision to commit suicide.

Santo, brother Anny, 33 years old, native of San Juan de la Maguana, and who left a child of about seven years in orphanage, only asks that the investigation of his death be deepened. The remains of the clinical psychologist, who had been in the institution for more than 10 years, are being veiled this Saturday, July 20, at Blandino Funeral Home and will be buried in the Cristo Salvador cemetery.

The spokesman said they are investigating the case so that it can be clarified...

A 33-year-old woman, Sergeant Major of the Dominican National Police, killed herself Friday night in the vicinity of the United States Embassy in Santo Domingo. No official version of the exact cause of this policewoman, mother of a 5-year-old boy, on the brink of suicide, but unofficial versions make her believe she is suffering from cancer

Santo Domingo, Sunday, July 22, 2018 ((rezonodwes.com)) - " We confirm the tragic event that happened this afternoon to a representative of Digesett and offer our sincere condolences to his family and friends. We cooperate with the Dominican authorities. For now, we can not provide more details until the investigation is over, "said Friday night the Embassy of the United States in the Dominican Republic, on his Twitter account.

For his part, the spokesman of the National Police, Frank Félix Durán, confirmed the tragic event and said that the Directorate of Homicides of this institution is already investigating the death of the agent who provided the service of the traffic before the Embassy of the United States.
    It should be noted that, although the authorities have not provided any details on what could have led the sergeant to make this fatal decision, the version circulating on Dominican social networks suggests that she would suffer from cancer of the uterus in the terminal phase.
    [​IMG]
    However, the Dominican newspaper Hoy Digita revealed the name of the person who made his death . " It's Anny Montero Montero, 33, who died yesterday afternoon in the afternoon with a bullet in the head, " said the media of Dominican capital.

The body of the police sergeant major, assigned to the Digesett , was taken to the National Institute of Forensic Sciences (Inacif), after Dominican and foreign investigators had completed their expertise, confirmed another Dominican media...

D.png

Sergeant Major Anny Montero Montero.jpg

IMG-20180720-WA0235.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2018-07-20-at-9.00.37-PM.jpeg

BB %283%29.jpg

mcgiggles, BettyM, Squidward and 12 others like this.
  2. Pixeldemon

Pixeldemon Death Head

May 7, 2018
    Male
    On sabbatical
    Here, there, everywhere.
    Damn...must be the stress of the job

mcgiggles, spament, Squidward and 5 others like this.
  3. bugman78629

bugman78629 Death Addict

Mar 29, 2017
    Male
    MARINE GRUNT......
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    GOOD POST.... BUT DOES IT LOOK STAGED?? BLOOD SPLATTER DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT, AND THE GUN IS LAYING ON AN OUTSIDE TILE VS BATH/SHOWER TILE. IDK, THERE IS SOME POS / NEGS, I'M GOING TO BED NOW :oops:

4. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    I kinda agree with you on this.

5. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Such a shame but then you live by the gun u die by the gun. Seeing all that shit in her job I do t blame her .

6. Hoar

Hoar Drawing Blood

Mar 31, 2018
    Female
    Ohio
    I'll try and keep that quote in mind next time I read about a two year old getting shot by some dumbass gangsta.

Squidward and Airbornemama like this.
  7. Dev

Dev Drawing Blood

Jun 24, 2018
    Reno Nevada
    Damn homita if you were still alive I'd fuck the police

mcgiggles, SANTY, Squidward and 5 others like this.
  8. Dev

Dev Drawing Blood

Jun 24, 2018
    Reno Nevada
    She shot herself into the trashcan so nobody would have to clean up after her ideally and the gun clearly was moved by crime scene investigators

9. JayinKC

JayinKC Deathling

May 12, 2018
    Male
    Kansas City
    Something doesn’t look right. In that long description it said that she was suffering from ovarian cancer

10. CreampuffMckill

CreampuffMckill Deathling

Aug 18, 2018
    Female
    United States
    Oh noooo, she was so pretty! :( RIP honey.

11. Zef

Zef Drawing Blood

Sep 4, 2018
    Male
    uk
    @bugman78629 the weapon had been moved by someone processing the scene, the firearm has been clearly been unloaded and safed as per the clip and round laying next to said firearm. and in terms of the blood splatter, her head must have swallowed a lot of energy from the round slumping her like that, subsequent spray pattern would have been washed away by pool of blood that has been collected under the bin, if you look around the fringes of the blood pool you can still see the remains of the original splatter pattern, if you look under her legs specifically you can spot the arterial spray.

BettyM, Squidward, KiNgSnAkE and 2 others like this.
  12. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Unfortunately most of them kids end up like it anyways.

13. Insane Irish

Insane Irish Death Addict

Aug 19, 2018
    Male
    Roofer/floorer
    Boston, Massachusetts
    At first glance, things don't match up to me neither in the suicide scene.
    But holy shit, look at all that spewed and sprayed blood.
    And her eyes are still open, spooky shit right there!

14. OP
    OP
    Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama's got a brand new bag! VIP

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Thank you so very much for that explanation, I was thinking of replying but I couldn't quite put it all into words. And I certainly couldn't say it as well as you did! Great job hun!;)

15. Zef

Zef Drawing Blood

Sep 4, 2018
    Male
    uk
    thanks @Airbornemama means a lot coming from you : )

Airbornemama likes this.
  16. Hell_kitty666

Hell_kitty666 Tsundere Cat Girl VIP

Jan 30, 2018
    Female
    London
  17. Fa11n1

Fa11n1 Death Addict

Feb 5, 2018
    Male
    I.T.
    South America
    Suicide leaves so many unanswered questions. RIP

Airbornemama likes this.
  18. stalwart1

stalwart1 Death Addict

Mar 27, 2017
    Male
    Plague Doctor
    Styx
    Sucks. Not the worst looking broad I've seen. Statistically it's quite rare for women to kill themselves in this way, but it sure as fuck beats hanging or wrist cutting.

Airbornemama likes this.
  19. profezzor x

profezzor x Death Addict

Jul 20, 2017
    Male
    RT
    West Coast
    I hate to be the pervert of the group, but nice hips.

Barb555 and Airbornemama like this.
  20. D3@th

D3@th Drawing Blood

Jul 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    Naw man, all secretly thinking that

Dying likes this.