OZ

Well, that’s one opinion I guess.
Careful, in OZ commenting about having an opinion will earn you a violent ass-fucking! This week will it be the Italian guy, the Black guy, the white supremist, or the Irish? Oh, let me quess, they will all trade off on the new guy until his ass has been thoroughly fucked and the entirety of the closeted nation fevereshly rushes to hide their soiled kleenex.
I don't think we watched the same show... There weren't that many homosexual relationships in OZ and the show wasn't centered on constant buttfuckery either... and the nudity was akin to that of any other premium cable show.. I didn't have a problem with that.

I honestly think you should give it a try again and see if you hold the same opinion after the first episode. :)
I was of course being satirical. The show did however play up the gay sex thing, to ludicrous proportions. I found it so laughable that I couldn’t give the actual plot a fair shake.

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
I was of course being satirical. The show did however play up the gay sex thing, to ludicrous proportions. I found it so laughable that I couldn’t give the actual plot a fair shake.
I mean, I guess you could say the same about any other prison show, e.g. Orange Is The New Black, Wentworth, Bad Girls... oh and that reminds me, there's so much good women-in-prison entertainment! :laugh:

But some of the side-stories in Oz were absolutely adorable, not sure if you remember Miss Sally and Busmalis (aka The Mole)... or O'Reily's brother Cyril... so cute.

sir Digby

Death Addict
Feb 22, 2019
Texas
Careful, in OZ commenting about having an opinion will earn you a violent ass-fucking! This week will it be the Italian guy, the Black guy, the white supremist, or the Irish? Oh, let me quess, they will all trade off on the new guy until his ass has been thoroughly fucked and the entirety of the closeted nation fevereshly rushes to hide their soiled kleenex.

If you look at my original post I indicated that it was a ridiculous show. Like inmates in charge of the mail as I mentioned. Being set in a men’s prison the gay rape shit was expected. Three things that pop up in everyone’s mind when they think of prison are rape, drugs and violence. OZ packaged all that up in a mediocre show that had lots of highs and lows. Like I said, you had to turn your brain off to watch. Speaking for myself of course.

Purple People Eater

Death Head
Aug 19, 2019
This show conveys that for every action, you must submit to gratuitous anal rape and completely pointless depictions of male nudity. It is Queer as Folk for people that refuse to admit that they want to pound a man in the ass. Take away the near constant ass fucking and you basically have a poorly written soap opera. Why did people watch this tripe? Oh yeah, because of closets, and constant ass fucking.
Take away the near constant ass fucking and you basically have old reruns of Will & Grace filled with gay stereotypes.

Purple People Eater

Death Head
Aug 19, 2019
I don't think we watched the same show... There weren't that many homosexual relationships in OZ and the show wasn't centered on constant buttfuckery either... and the nudity was akin to that of any other premium cable show.. I didn't have a problem with that.

I honestly think you should give it a try again and see if you hold the same opinion after the first episode. :)
People only see what they want to see. Or choose only the facts they want to use to support their belief. Perception is reality/reality is perception. In one of my college English courses, we were given a poem to read & analyze. We were split on a poem being about a kid's love for his father or a poem about child abuse. Blue pill or red pill?

Purple People Eater

Death Head
Aug 19, 2019
OZ was an okay show but for a lot of it you had to turn your brain off. I mean inmates in charge of scanning the mail for contraband. How stupid was that. Anyway, for people that enjoy homosexual rape the show was a goldmine.

Were the guys lining up outside Blondie's cell to run a train?