OMFG Awesome Go-pro Ambush Ever!

El Gringo Loko

Death Head
Mar 12, 2018
Italy
Richie, you are a seemingly limitless source of amazing stuff. Keep up the good work and congratulations. ;)

Rubbish

Drawing Blood
Sep 27, 2017
Massachusetts
At 50 seconds you can see the rocks were place there. Drill Sargent Mosley would say “pay attention to detail.” Or “stay alert stay alive.” If you are walking up a hill when you’re already at a disadvantage don’t look at your boots, it’s just stupid.

Richie

Death Addict
Feb 26, 2018
Utah
come to the ship
what do you know
ottoman empire territory there
fiction
Ya that's why they have their own language and are totally culturally apart from the turks, and let's not forget that the ottoman Empire was and invading force and many countries within it did not want to be part of it. World war one is long over as is the ottoman Empire. So I know plenty. I'll guarantee I know more than you, based on what you just said.

turkishbull

Nov 1, 2017
İstanbul Kadıköy
Ya that's why they have their own language and are totally culturally apart from the turks, and let's not forget that the ottoman Empire was and invading force and many countries within it did not want to be part of it. World war one is long over as is the ottoman Empire. So I know plenty. I'll guarantee I know more than you, based on what you just said.
learn the original bro
victory of Turkey
you from?