Notorious Serial Killers

Kayla

Administrator
To me the most terrifying serial killer is Ted Bundy. He scares the fuck out of me because he was a very charming, handsome and intelligent man that would just lure a lot of the girls to his car pretending to be injured and needing help to carry some things. I know for damn sure that I would have been one of his victims. I can be very naïve & I would have definitely helped him out. Watching some of his interviews it's still hard for me to believe that he killed those women.....he was extremely manipulative until the very end

theripper46

Feeding on Female Flesh
May 30, 2019
UK
To me the most terrifying serial killer is Ted Bundy. He scares the fuck out of me because he was a very charming, handsome and intelligent man that would just lure a lot of the girls to his car pretending to be injured and needing help to carry some things. I know for damn sure that I would have been one of his victims. I can be very naïve & I would have definitely helped him out. Watching some of his interviews it's still hard for me to believe that he killed those women.....he was extremely manipulative until the very end
Naive, eh? I know where to go then...

Ptolemy

Death Addict
VIP
May 17, 2018
Unknown
I did take the time to read all the info in this thread, but I didn't take the time for a few videos in this thread. This written info about serial killers is amazing. Thanks.

Devout

Deathling
Jul 30, 2019
There was a doc about a couple in England who kidnapped kids killed them and buried them in the countryside.