Night Time Pleasures

Vex Malleus

The Death Stalker
Nov 23, 2016

Last edited:

Vex Malleus

The Death Stalker
Nov 23, 2016
Thank you very much!! You should also check out my Lance Saga. It's major over the top violence, but told in third person and featuring an unstoppable genetically engineered master sadist. :)

Yourdisgusting

*You're...Absoluetly Fucking Banned
Dec 26, 2016
Wow, just wow, to the writer...this is for you!

YOUR ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING DUDE. Who the fuck does this...your one fat ugly prick they gets no pussy most likely...you have a form of mental retardation indeed. I know your parents turn in their graves as are the generation before you for creating scumb. You are a nobody. No one loves you. Your only way out is cutting. Cut yourself but don't let the bleeding stop. When your life leaves this world it will be for the best. No one needs a physco like you around. You just raped the girl and you have to kill her? You have to smash her with a rock and cut her and pull her hair out? Your one sick fuck the kind I enjoy seeing torture videos on. You will be the prime example of why torture should be allowed. For sick fucks like you that were born different..yeah..ever wonder why you don't fit in? Why are you this way yet so many others are not? Simple...you were a mistake....when you were conceived something went wrong...look at yourself in the mirror..like seriously..do it...look at yourself...what a disappointment right? I know....you are...disgusting right? Yes this account was made just to send this message to you..feel special..your one of the select few to be deemed as an outcast to society..what a looser..you will never ever be someone..your too busy doing sick shit and writing pathetic stories on your physco fantasies. You truly should remove safety cutoff on microwave..remove door..set to 10 minutes..place your head in the microwave and press start. Please do live stream and title is HUMAN REJECT GETS CONDEMNED

Vex Malleus

The Death Stalker
Nov 23, 2016
YOUR ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING DUDE. Who the fuck does this...your one fat ugly prick they gets no pussy most likely...you have a form of mental retardation indeed. I know your parents turn in their graves as are the generation before you for creating scumb. You are a nobody. No one loves you. Your only way out is cutting. Cut yourself but don't let the bleeding stop. When your life leaves this world it will be for the best. No one needs a physco like you around. You just raped the girl and you have to kill her? You have to smash her with a rock and cut her and pull her hair out? Your one sick fuck the kind I enjoy seeing torture videos on. You will be the prime example of why torture should be allowed. For sick fucks like you that were born different..yeah..ever wonder why you don't fit in? Why are you this way yet so many others are not? Simple...you were a mistake....when you were conceived something went wrong...look at yourself in the mirror..like seriously..do it...look at yourself...what a disappointment right? I know....you are...disgusting right? Yes this account was made just to send this message to you..feel special..your one of the select few to be deemed as an outcast to society..what a looser..you will never ever be someone..your too busy doing sick shit and writing pathetic stories on your physco fantasies. You truly should remove safety cutoff on microwave..remove door..set to 10 minutes..place your head in the microwave and press start. Please do live stream and title is HUMAN REJECT GETS CONDEMNED
heheehhehehe