Video site and other updates.

New Zealand Mass Shooting

Discussion in 'Terrorism (Non-ISIS)' started by silence, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:30 AM.

Random Thread
  1. Black Widow

Black Widow Deathling

Nov 25, 2017
    New Zealand
    *country.. Haha hit send before i had finished

2. Hallucinogen

Hallucinogen Death Head

Mar 18, 2018
    Male
    Sarajevo
    the guy shooting is serbian he played serbian song in the car at 1:20 min

3. Black Widow

Black Widow Deathling

Nov 25, 2017
    New Zealand

Song or not hes Australian

Kayla and Mrs4Pain like this.
  4. deadeyes

deadeyes Death Head

Jul 20, 2017
    Male
    Bansville
    he should have been trained years ago by Stephen Paddock. least that mofo got the job done.

5. Dreadsteed

Dreadsteed Deathling

Jul 23, 2017
    United Kingdom
    The guy is a shitposter, the song is a meme, hence the "subscribe to pewdiepie" thing as well

Fire&IceQueen and unkn0wn.exe like this.
  6. unkn0wn.exe

unkn0wn.exe Drawing Blood

May 7, 2018
    Male
    Germany
    He has written something in Serbian, German and English on his rifle...

Insane Irish likes this.
  7. Insane Irish

Insane Irish Death Addict

Aug 19, 2018
    Male
    Retired Roofer/floorer
    Boston, Massachusetts
    This shit is insanity man, I can't believe the world we live in today.
    But I'm armed and ready I'll tell you that.

8. Tuturucy

Tuturucy New Member

Friday
    Female
    Hey there pal, ever heard of psychological colour coding?
    Where people end up attributing physical traits to specific communities? You know, imagined communities.
    Well, that's a very real thing, that happens day to day, your average Muslim hater will be very quick to ascribe being Muslim to a skin colour since thats how most hateful ideologies work. In this case the hateful ideology being the one that hates all Muslims. Hateful ideologies love to simplify. If we would want to kill all of (Insert random attribute) we would desperately try to find ways to make finding them easier. I.e. research into biological attributes of a criminal done in 1910? I think
    Anywho, if you step into my magical school bus, we're going to go down a nice trip through our history!
    The islamification and radicalization you seem so darn worried about is not a legit thing. You see all those dominantly Muslim refugees (Oeh interesting one, we have indirectly ascribed the term Muslim, to all refugees, which is, incorrect!) trying to get into Europe because 2 big shitty Empires decided they would militarize and radicalize a bunch of people in the Middle East to completely displace an entire people for a bunch of oil. Well, you see, those refugees (Each year more refugees die, trying to get in then the amount of victims in 9/11, an attack which they are not even responsible for. Much like how a single American citizen isn't responsible for the corporate greed in America, which is rapidly killing folk too, ya seeeeeeee.)
    are trying to ESCAPE radicalized Muslims and drone bombings. Because they're getting HURT by their doctrine as well as poor aim.
    But, hey, that's mainly on the borders of Europe. You're from American soil where Politics and political views are generally more black and white, left and right. Then Europe where a parliamentary democracy is more common then a republic. So I will debate you on U.S. soil I suppose.
    The majority of terror attacks committed on US soil were from homegrown terrorists, not immigrants.
    Report says most U.S. terrorists foreign born, but look more closely
    When it comes to skintones though we can see that we got some pretty sweet equal representation
    https://www.theroot.com/are-white-men-americas-biggest-terror-threat-we-checke-1830175112
    Here you can see the results of what Muslim related fear mongering has resulted in

Homegrown Terrorists in 2018 Were Almost All Right-Wing - The Atlantic
    ADL Report: White Supremacist Murders More Than Doubled in 2017

The fear of Islam being a hate mongering, extremist organized religion comin to take yo kids and yo wife is just plain inaccurate, like all organized religions, their holy book has many interpretations, most of which always being moderate. Some being the extremist interpretations that people make the entire religion out to be. To put a dent into said belief, here are some articles about your average Muslim in the UK for example

Muslim women stand 'in solidarity' with London terror attack victims on Westminster Bridge

UK Muslim leaders condemn 'cowardly' London attack

Reactions to the Manchester Arena bombing - Wikipedia
    ^ global responses from countries all over to the Manchester Arena bombing

Muslims raise thousands of pounds in hours for Manchester terror victims

U.S. Muslims Condemn Paris Terror Attack, Defend Free Speech
    (US)

Its sad to see that people see these attacks and immediately blame immigration even though many perpetrators were radicalized by ISIS for example through the internet, with pre-existing mental conditions that required mental healthcare.
    As you can see, Muslims worldwide condemn extremism. (ItS PArT oF ThE REaSoN SO mAnY SyRiANS aRE fLeeING to EUroPe)

''Oh, so you're either commie scum or wannabe anarchist huh? That explains your assumptions, blinded by bigotry and ideology. But I'm the fool? Kick rocks junior. Tell me 1 fucking system that works better than capitalism. Type it right here, on the INTERNET from your COMPUTER or IPHONE while you sip your fucking LATTÉ and exercise your FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Go ahead, tell me what other system brought you these luxuries.''

Okay, first things first, the fact that we have latte is not because of Capitalism, it's because of human ingenuity in the field of cooking. Could jump up under any economic system really. Plus I prefer my coffee black. I drink it for the caffeine. We also do not have Capitalism to thank for Freedom of speech, hell, we have Capitalism to thank for impairments on it, since wealthy hands can fund and shove shitty ideologies as well as propaganda. Propaganda being freedom of one track mindedness.
    As for the communism/anarchism thing. You're close, but you're far off. I am not going to tell you directly what I am since you most likely listen to Steven Crowder and I want to make you guess
    Yes, I responded to all of your shitty jabs and jokes with serious and shitty comments since I felt like I couldn't smell the shit through my screen yet.

As for the core of your question. This is gonna be fun. Okay, so first off, a direct digital democracy with an opt in and opt out system where you get to vote on laws locally and somewhat more nationally, directly.
    Free healthcare, we abolish the housing market, we make transport free, studying is free and we have a basic income which is double or triple for jobs no one wants to do, like cleaning etc. and make sure there is housing for everyone. We create a wage maximum of 1 million a year for example, (Along with others taxes, haven't yet studied economics, not certified to go into specifics) to eliminate the rich, so that those who vote directly don't have completely different economic interests from the rest of humanity. We make all government regulated instances completely transparent, we force any news source to be completely transparent about their funding and sources, we force companies to be economically transparent as well. Whistleblowers get full government related protection too.
    As for any major voting decisions like a referendum we hold a national moment of voting where even people who decided to opt out of direct voting, can vote.
    Oh yeah, gun ownership has severe limitations on it and all drugs are legalized, taxated and users are properly informed of and warned of dangers. (Legalizing drugs would make them generally safer, research on it easier, addiction help easier to obtain and destroy 80% of the black market) Mental healthcare would be massively promoted in order to get rid of social taboos on mental illness. Making it easier for people to get help too.
    Oh yeah and ideally we would have no borders.

''Sit down and stfu junior, I'll eat your lunch then fuck your boyfriend in front of you.''
    I still have to buy my lunch. I would say you're free to lick my ass, but I prefer a clean tongue.
    As for my boyfriend, sadly have none. I haven't found a man yet that has the same socio-economic and socio-political views as I do. Except for Oliver Thorn. He lives elsewhere though. Sadly the majority of men that I met get triggered by Gillette commercials. lol

9. realgrimm

realgrimm DisREGardED VIsiONaRY

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    WurM GRuntEr
    Canada
    way to kill the carpet kiss party..glad the women hadn't arrived to the mosque or that body count woulda been way more..thanx OP for upping this,the videos being pulled everywhere

Mr Flotsam and Gorelady73 like this.
  10. Kasiballo

Kasiballo Deathling

Jun 15, 2018
    Male
    SPACE
  11. Sw0rDF15H

Sw0rDF15H Drawing Blood

Feb 17, 2018
    Male
    United Kingdom
    Naughty boy! Smack his botty and no TV for a week.

Gorelady73 and Kasiballo like this.
  12. Kuslig

Kuslig New Member

Friday
    Male
  13. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Doesn't matter what creed etc you are from this is just wrong!

14. Insane Irish

Insane Irish Death Addict

Aug 19, 2018
    Male
    Retired Roofer/floorer
    Boston, Massachusetts
    These words @Gorelady73 wrote are so true, I couldn't agree more.

Helfire, wreckrunner, Kayla and 2 others like this.
  15. Yoko

Yoko Drawing Blood

May 1, 2017
    Female
    United States
    Get his ass, comrade

16. chewingtinfoil

chewingtinfoil New Member

Friday
    Female
    i've been a long time lurker here and just wanted to chime in to say you're an imbecil who isn't a hair better than Daesh/IS terrorists.

I hope your IP gets tracked and the feds pay you a visit since you're a danger to society and humans. go for a walk in the woods & stay there please.

seriously, f*ck off.

17. l Blow l Binge !

l Blow l Binge ! Drawing Blood

Apr 17, 2018
    Male
    Film star
    Kingston Ontario
    Deleted cause woman are right an men are pretty stupid... well im pretty stupid

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  18. chewingtinfoil

chewingtinfoil New Member

Friday
    Female
    these people aren't salafists, what the fuck is wrong with people? you know the biggest target of IS are muslims, next to atheists & christians.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. FUCK TERRORISM. FUCK FUNDAMENTALISM. FUCK PEOPLE WHO THINK SHOOTING UP PRAYING MUSLIMS IS SOMEHOW COMBATTING IS. Fucking hope the feds are at your door too someday. I notified them.

GTFO of this planet.

19. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    You are very angry @chewingtinfoil. It is only people saying there views and I'm sure non of it is personal. This isn't really a site for people who can't except others views.
    There are as we all know some way out there people on our planet. Live and let live.

20. l Blow l Binge !

l Blow l Binge ! Drawing Blood

Apr 17, 2018
    Male
    Film star
    Kingston Ontario
    Im here for the content n to keep myself safe. I dont moniter what i say on here guy. What i said above was just my first thoughts of the action