Music I hate

Pïggÿ

Drawing Blood
Apr 23, 2019
Abattoir
Then, another gay disasterpeace out of Detroit Michigan.. these clown idiots.
View attachment 149206
Truthfully I like ICP more now than when I was a kid. Growing up I had a couple of friends who liked them along with shit like Kottonmouth Kings and Twiztid. I liked some songs but thought most of it was pretty cringy. I didn’t get it. A couple years ago I listened to The Great Milenko with a nice set of speakers and some great weed and I was pretty surprised. They are juvenile and I consider them a joke/gimmick band sort of in the same vein as Gwar, Weird Al, etc. I would like to go to The Gathering one day but don’t know anyone else who’d go, and fuck going to that freak show alone.

I used to work in retail, and shitty pop music like this makes me want to shoot myself in the head

I don't know how these faggots live with themselves
This is pretty goddamn gay, actually! I saw the band crazy Town at ozzfest 2001, I have no clue how they got on the roster. They sing that song butterfly, and got booed off the stage within 1 minute. They suck dick.

southerngothic

Drawing Blood
Apr 10, 2018
Florida, Broward County
This is pretty goddamn gay, actually! I saw the band crazy Town at ozzfest 2001, I have no clue how they got on the roster. They sing that song butterfly, and got booed off the stage within 1 minute. They suck dick.

Basically any band like Train, Matchbox 20 or whoever the fuck these guys are I just despise

It's music for thots that have "Live, Love, Laugh" on their bedroom walls.

D

Deleted member 1024644

Basically any band like Train, Matchbox 20 or whoever the fuck these guys are I just despise

It's music for thots that have "Live, Love, Laugh" on their bedroom walls.
ey..come on...Matchbox 20 ist not that bad.I fucking love unwell.

Love Trumps Hate

Silent Wings
Aug 19, 2019
I can like anything thats good. Today's popular shit ain't it. My hearing is fuckin shot so my music enjoyment has waned quite a bit. I got some good headphones that help override the ringing but the daughters keep destroying them. I think they hate me.
My ears, too. All that Hendrix & Led Zeppelin has taken it's toll. Then the 80's came along and all those fucking drums mixed high & fat in the mix.

Love Trumps Hate

Silent Wings
Aug 19, 2019
Okaaaaay I guess I take that one back. Just one of the first things that came to mind.
Matchbox 20 WAS great the first two albums. Then shit, and then Rob's solo albums. The one this past year: shit, bricked out, tinny, & sibilant. Marcy Playground were great for 15 minutes and gone, forever apparently