Music I hate

Country music should honestly be illegal.
I think the same about rap. All it does is inspire kids to: obsess about Nike Jordan, change their inner city Caucasian dialect to annoying Ebonics, forget how to wear their pants completely, and lose all respect for the police that are out there trying to protect them... for no good reason at all.

LeResist

Space Glitter✨
VIP
Feb 25, 2019
The Depths of Hell
I think the same about rap. All it does is inspire kids to: obsess about Nike Jordan, change their inner city Caucasian dialect to annoying Ebonics, forget how to wear their pants completely, and lose all respect for the police that are out there trying to protect them... for no good reason at all.
A lot of the rap nowadays is pure trash. I’m not a fan of trap music at all. I really despise all the fake rappers trying to build a persona around what they think is black culture such as lil pump or 6ix9ine. J Cole is one of the best rappers of this generation because his raps are like poetry, they have so much substance and meaning. I really like his music most of all

A lot of the rap nowadays is pure trash. I’m not a fan of trap music at all. I really despise all the fake rappers trying to build a persona around what they think is black culture such as lil pump or 6ix9ine. J Cole is one of the best rappers of this generation because his raps are like poetry, they have so much substance and meaning. I really like his music most of all
To each his/her own. I hate it. All of it. I just think it's retarded that there are so many real talented musicians out there, that can actually play a piano or violin or guitar... And literally make music that way, but they are not getting anywhere near as much recognition or compensation for their efforts/product as these rappers, because the millennials for the most part have shity taste in music. Rap on the other hand... All somebody has to do is get a bunch of idiotic face tattoos, wear their pants falling off their ass...And incoherently Mumble some shit into a microphone, and there an overnight success/millionaire. This nation's idea of entertainment/music entertainment/industry is dominated by people who really have no fucking idea what they're doing, can't even hold a note or sing a song in key, or sing a song PERIOD, without using Auto-Tune. Coming from myself who can actually play guitar bass and piano.. fuck I HATE Rap!

LeResist

Space Glitter✨
VIP
Feb 25, 2019
The Depths of Hell
To each his/her own. I hate it. All of it. I just think it's retarded that there are so many real talented musicians out there, that can actually play a piano or violin or guitar... And literally make music that way, but they are not getting anywhere near as much recognition or compensation for their efforts/product as these rappers, because the millennials for the most part have shity taste in music. Rap on the other hand... All somebody has to do is get a bunch of idiotic face tattoos, wear their pants falling off their ass...And incoherently Mumble some shit into a microphone, and there an overnight success/millionaire. This nation's idea of entertainment/music entertainment/industry is dominated by people who really have no fucking idea what they're doing, can't even hold a note or sing a song in key, or sing a song PERIOD, without using Auto-Tune. Coming from myself who can actually play guitar bass and piano.. fuck I HATE Rap!
Personally I really value classical music. So many people say Kanye west is a “musical genius” when Beethoven wrote his 9th Symphony when he was deaf

Personally I really value classical music. So many people say Kanye west is a “musical genius” when Beethoven wrote his 9th Symphony when he was deaf
Kanye West is a fucking egotistical retard. look up his video where he was trying to cover Queen: "Bohemian Rhapsody", at one of his concerts. Couldn't harmonize the chorus with the guitar, wasn't in the right key, did not know the lyrics accurately.... It's just disrespectful and disgraceful in my opinion, to let somebody like him claim the title as "musician/artist/singer", when you have people like Celine Dion, or Elton John, or John Fogerty who actually know what they are doing, and are not successful do to only Social Darwinism.

LeResist

Space Glitter✨
VIP
Feb 25, 2019
The Depths of Hell
Kanye West is a fucking egotistical retard. look up his video where he was trying to cover Queen: "Bohemian Rhapsody", at one of his concerts. Couldn't harmonize the chorus with the guitar, wasn't in the right key, did not know the lyrics accurately.... It's just disrespectful and disgraceful in my opinion, to let somebody like him claim the title as "musician/artist/singer", when you have people like Celine Dion, or Elton John, or John Fogerty who actually know what they are doing, and are not successful do to only Social Darwinism.
He’s just in a manic episode. My roommate thinks he’s a god. She thinks he’s on another realm and doesn’t conform to societal standards and I tried to explain to her that he’s just a man with a mental illness

He’s just in a manic episode. My roommate thinks he’s a god. She thinks he’s on another realm and doesn’t conform to societal standards and I tried to explain to her that he’s just a man with a mental illness
That's sad. You should buy your roommate a Blue Oyster Cult CD or something. Try to introduce her to something else, something better... something, ANYTHING. LOL. I was born in 1987, I remember when I was about 10, MTV wasn't all gay with rap and hip hop and Jersey shore and shit like that now, and they played a lot of Nirvana, Guns and roses, Primus, Metallica. Beavis and butt-head was on regularly, Celebrity Deathmatch! Lol. Now it's just all conforming to the genre in the hip hop rap fad, because unfortunately that's where the money is.. since like literally 70% of Americans prefer rap. You go and look at these music videos, like these people like post Malone, or six nine.. and they've got tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of views. Then look for some of John Mayer's newer stuff. Maybe a million?.... :(. I mean Jesus Christ, have you seen the new Cadillac commercial? It's like a 30-second long rap video basically. Imagine all the loyal customers that have been buying Cadillac since the 50s. You think they take interest in that hip-hop/rap trend? Hell no. they're selling out just like many other corporations to conform to the trends. That's All American is, one big trend year after year after year.

SexySentinel

Death Addict
Dec 16, 2015
Washington State
I couldnt and can't get into any of this new rap nowadays. There's no skill anymore. It's nothing but repeating some made up word and exploitive 50x to trash beats..

DapperDanMan

Death Addict
Apr 15, 2018
Georgia
This is probably one of the gayest, most retarded things I have ever heard in my life! "Old Town Road". Just dreadful.

Next up, Kid Rock. He has no original music. He samples music from other artists, that's all he does. "Werewolves of London", "Enter Sandman", "Sweet home Alabama"....etc, he's a total charlatan!

Then, another gay disasterpeace out of Detroit Michigan.. these clown idiots.
View attachment 149206
In in my opinion, these three are the worst the music industry has to offer nowadays!

It's an absolute, goddamn fucking shame real musicians, who can actually play real music, from a musical instrument, like: John Lennon, Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott, Randy rhoads, Chester Bennington...etc, die, or get murdered, and those retarded clown, hip-hop faggets get to live another day. Makes me fucking sick! Literally, I want to punch a hole in the wall when I think about it! :mad:
Sometimes hearing loss is a blessing in disguise.....