Music I hate

F1R35TART3R

Lets's See what your made off...
Feb 22, 2019
Southern rock is something I can’t stand. Bands like 38 Special and Lynyrd Skynyrd for example. I swear to god if i hear Freebird or sweet home Alabama one more time I’m going to blow my brains out. If there is a hell and I go to it I’ll probably be damned for eternity stuck in an elevator with those two songs on a loop playing endlessly.
HAHAHAH Sorry brotha I gotta do it....

Sorry Mine is Country and Jazz...

Sir Digby

Death Addict
VIP
Feb 22, 2019
Texas
And ZZ Top sucks massive ass as well. How the fuck did that mediocre shit become so popular?

Pïggÿ

Drawing Blood
Apr 23, 2019
Abattoir
Starship is by far the gayest incarnation of Jefferson Airplane. I’m glad we’re all in agreement.

And The Beatles are mediocre at best. Fight me.

F1R35TART3R

Lets's See what your made off...
Feb 22, 2019
You do realize that I just can not play the video and thus not hear it?
But that lil arrow is just calling ur cursor ti click it. Gravity is just pulling it closer to it.... lmfao

Rosbie

Chicken soup runs through my veins
VIP
Aug 27, 2019
Right here, right now
Alt-Country/Americana is where it's at. That rubbish you hear on FM radio, is not "country". It's just marketed as such.

Remember that next time you hear some chick fawn over Luke Bryan and call herself "country" because she listens to that kinda stuff.

Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, etc qualify as actual country artists. Sam Hunt and Luke Bryan are posers.
I just found Sturgill Simpson and I'm so confused because I actually like what I've heard? Sing Along is really good.

Rosbie

Chicken soup runs through my veins
VIP
Aug 27, 2019
Right here, right now
Sorry to derail the hate train, but have any of you heard of Day Wave? They make super relaxing and almost nostalgic kind of music.

Last edited:
They're trying just that and it's almost universally terrible.
This is probably one of the gayest, most retarded things I have ever heard in my life! "Old Town Road". Just dreadful.

Next up, Kid Rock. He has no original music. He samples music from other artists, that's all he does. "Werewolves of London", "Enter Sandman", "Sweet home Alabama"....etc, he's a total charlatan!

Then, another gay disasterpeace out of Detroit Michigan.. these clown idiots.
just-say-no_o_341273.jpg

In in my opinion, these three are the worst the music industry has to offer nowadays!

It's an absolute, goddamn fucking shame real musicians, who can actually play real music, from a musical instrument, like: John Lennon, Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott, Randy rhoads, Chester Bennington...etc, die, or get murdered, and those retarded clown, hip-hop faggets get to live another day. Makes me fucking sick! Literally, I want to punch a hole in the wall when I think about it! :mad: