Music I hate

Remember this gay shit?

Man, times are so much different! I remember when I was, young in the early 90s my mom would listen to this, and like Eddie Money and Aerosmith. I'd rather listen to this, any day over 80% of today's music especially the rap bulshit, and that country rap garbage. But still, it is kind of gay. Who the fuck is Marconi and what is a Mamba? That's what I want to know! Lol.

D

Deleted member 1024644

Man, times are so much different! I remember when I was, young in the early 90s my mom would listen to this, and like Eddie Money and Aerosmith. I'd rather listen to this, any day over 80% of today's music especially the rap bulshit, and that country rap garbage. But still, it is kind of gay. Who the fuck is Marconi and what is a Mamba? That's what I want to know! Lol.
Marconi invented wireless communication. And mamba was his music.

Broken_Angel

Broken and lost under a bridge somewhere
Oct 30, 2019
Texas
Remember this gay shit?

One of the funniest things I have ever seen was my ex-husband, drugged up on allergy meds and singing this piece of shit song in his sleep. I was laughing too hard for there to be video.

On topic, I don't mind older country but I grew up around it so have a tolerance for it.

Dubstep. Can't do it. Gives my brain some sort of odd stoke/seizure thing.

PaulNewman

Death Head
Feb 7, 2017
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Country and Hardcore Rap. Can't do it...... won't do it.
Alt-Country/Americana is where it's at. That rubbish you hear on FM radio, is not "country". It's just marketed as such.

Remember that next time you hear some chick fawn over Luke Bryan and call herself "country" because she listens to that kinda stuff.

Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, etc qualify as actual country artists. Sam Hunt and Luke Bryan are posers.