Multiple Beheadings, One Shot, One Dismembered, One Screamer

Discussion in 'Murder' started by Zeus, Jun 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Founder of Death Addict VIP

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    USA
    This one impacted me back when I first saw it some years ago. I can't remember the exact year, but the part that impacted me the most was the man's scream a lil after the 9:19 mark.

I'm not sure if Los Zetas are the executioners or the victims, but they're one of the two.

Longer video than usual. Be patient with load time.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
    M-Crossy1, Kayla, mcgiggles and 25 others like this.
  2. Warhead

Warhead T H I C C

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    Shit yo! The beheading of that screamer was brutal as fuck! He was mostly alive during it. Actually haven't seen this one. Thanks for sharing!!!!

mcgiggles, Fa11n1, Mega Death and 6 others like this.
  3. Demiurge

Demiurge Death Head Donator

Sep 1, 2016
    Male
    Utah
    I actually remember watching this... I was about 16 years old. Back when I used to get on theYNC. I would say this was when I began getting more into my strange addiction to death videos.

4. Maggot

Maggot qᴉʇ oɟ ɐ ɔnuʇ VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    Werewolf
    The Slaughtered Lamb, Yorkshire.
    I've got a really shitty copy of this with no less than 4 separate watermarks. I can now upgrade it with the Zeus special! And yeah, that last beheading is definitely one of the most graphic I've seen.

From what I remember, I think this was a message to Los Zetas from Commander 'El Diablo'. If my memory hasn't let me down, the people killed all had links to the Zetas.

5. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    The Zetas are the victims here. Comandante Diablo is a high ranking member of the CDG (Cartel Del Golfo or "The Gulf Cartel"). I think I remember a video where he himself was executed but don't quote me on that. Anyway, the text at the beginning roughly translates to "Commander Diablo and King of Kings finish with Los Zetas." My Spanish isn't the best but that's the gist of it.

6. Maggot

Maggot qᴉʇ oɟ ɐ ɔnuʇ VIP

Sep 27, 2016
    Male
    Werewolf
    The Slaughtered Lamb, Yorkshire.
    I can remember a vid with his execution too. It's probably on DA somewhere.

Mega Death, Zeus, Galgbacken and 2 others like this.
  7. name

name Newsroom Kitty om nom nom

Apr 22, 2017
    nunya damn
    @ 7:25 the guy holding the head back is like "I ain't putting my hand down there, you can't hit shit with the machete".

8. Squid Jones

Squid Jones El Guapo VIP

Feb 2, 2017
    Male
    A glass house
    Mexican Cartel vids are my favorite gore vids. I'll take a Cartel vid shot with a shitty phone over some high-dollar ISIS video or some flip-floppin' Brazilian vid any day.

I commented before I even watched the video. I've seen this one before. lol I remember that old man going "Ay Ay Ay Ay Ay." I think the woman in the video is a bitch who was known as "La Guera Loca" (the crazy blonde). There's a video where she gets chopped up by Zetas. It's on here somewhere.

EDIT: Mexican Terrorist Cartel Behead, Mutilate Women

That's her on the far right. I'm not sure if she's the same woman in the beginning of the OP video here but I'd say it's likely.

RuSsile, Maggot, Mega Death and 4 others like this.
  9. Dano

Dano Drawing Blood

Jan 1, 2017
    hip hop artist
    some damn good grass lawn
    This was awesome! THANKS ZEUS

10. Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher Life is but a dream.

Oct 25, 2016
    Female
    Rocky Mountain High
    That first one took f o r e v e r! I made a sammich and when I came back, he was still there. Not really, but it did take forever. I am still creeped out by the facial movements and eyes giving their attacker the stink eye. That would haunt me for the rest of my life had it been me being the hatchet man.
    [​IMG]