Deathling
Jun 16, 2018
Somewhere
KEY POINTS:
• 49 confirmed dead in 'terrorist' shootings at two Christchurch mosques
• Seven died at Linwood, 41 at mosque near Hagley Park
• Four people initially arrested, including one woman
• Man, 28 due in court tomorrow charged with murder
• One of the gunmen livestreamed shooting at Al Noor Mosque in chilling 17-min video

"Forty-nine people have been killed and 48 more hurt after mass shootings at two Christchurch mosques in the worst terror attack on New Zealand soil.

Nour Tavis said he was in the front row of the Al Noor Mosque in Deans Ave with his friend when the shooting started. At first they did not know what the noise was.

"Then we heard screaming ... everyone panicked," he said. "There was shooting and shooting and shooting ... people were running and all of a sudden you saw them fall."

Christchurch mosque massacre: 49 confirmed dead in shootings; four arrested - three men, one woman

The video(Trigger warning, uploaded by xudo):

Last edited:

Ice

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
I'm Muslim, living in Canada. It feels so scary watching this video in first person... Where people of my religion are shot dead inside a mosque when they were just trying to pray Friday Jumah Namaaz (prayer)

I attended Friday prayer (a few hours after news got word of the shooting) and the mosque I attended was completely full! The Imam came up front and delivered this tragic news in both Urdu and English. He said we should not seek any sort of revenge but rather pray for the families and loved ones who have to go through this ordeal on the other side of the worlds and make dua that this never happens again.

Last edited:

rigor79

zawahiri hides under a grain of sand in a desert.
VIP
Mar 8, 2019
on my island.
I'm Muslim, living in Canada. It feels so strange watching this video being on the other side; Where people of my religion are shot dead inside a mosque when they were just trying to pray Friday Jumah Namaaz (prayer)

I also pray Friday prayers at a small mosque which looks similar to this. This is truly shocking to see. Inshallah the family, friends, and country heal from this. I pray Muslims and non-muslims can love one another and we defeat Terrorist like ISIS
Yeah sad ... did not want to become sarcastic with remarks .. because of religion and tradition since this isn't like some other stuff here .. i was shocked yet fascinated this leaked or got aired .. i wish all the families lot's of strenght.
Inshallah.