Video site and other updates.

Mosque Shooting in New Zealand

Discussion in 'The Newsroom' started by LucyLove, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:37 AM.

1. LucyLove

LucyLove Drawing Blood

Jun 16, 2018
    Female
    Student
    Somewhere
    KEY POINTS:
    • 49 confirmed dead in 'terrorist' shootings at two Christchurch mosques
    • Seven died at Linwood, 41 at mosque near Hagley Park
    • Four people initially arrested, including one woman
    • Man, 28 due in court tomorrow charged with murder
    • One of the gunmen livestreamed shooting at Al Noor Mosque in chilling 17-min video

"Forty-nine people have been killed and 48 more hurt after mass shootings at two Christchurch mosques in the worst terror attack on New Zealand soil.

Nour Tavis said he was in the front row of the Al Noor Mosque in Deans Ave with his friend when the shooting started. At first they did not know what the noise was.

"Then we heard screaming ... everyone panicked," he said. "There was shooting and shooting and shooting ... people were running and all of a sudden you saw them fall."

Christchurch mosque massacre: 49 confirmed dead in shootings; four arrested - three men, one woman

The video(Trigger warning, uploaded by xudo):

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 8:47 AM
    Dark Canuck, Blw3, Miracle and 3 others like this.
  2. Mushroomhead

Mushroomhead Drawing Blood

Nov 14, 2018
    Male
    Viking
    Vallhall
    We are better then this in the first world societies. The world is a fucked up place, no doubt about it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:06 AM
  3. OP
    OP
    LucyLove

LucyLove Drawing Blood

Jun 16, 2018
    Female
    Student
    Somewhere
    Mass shooters have a lack of character, i prefer murder with some more personality and a better backstory

4. wheelies

wheelies New Member

Friday
    Male
    thực sự khủng khiếp

rigor79 likes this.
  5. rigor79

rigor79 Drawing Blood

Mar 8, 2019
    Male
    Slacker with rfid v2k ..(more a victim)
    My chair ...
    Whew had a great last night drinking away and fell asleep happy ... than you wake up and see this .. whew, not good on a sober stomach.

6. DarthSidious

DarthSidious New Member

Friday
    Male
    Student
    United Kingdom
    This is good quality content. Loved every minute watching this

nomad 666 and D3@th like this.
  7. Ice

Ice New Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Canada
    I'm Muslim, living in Canada. It feels so scary watching this video in first person... Where people of my religion are shot dead inside a mosque when they were just trying to pray Friday Jumah Namaaz (prayer)

I attended Friday prayer (a few hours after news got word of the shooting) and the mosque I attended was completely full! The Imam came up front and delivered this tragic news in both Urdu and English. He said we should not seek any sort of revenge but rather pray for the families and loved ones who have to go through this ordeal on the other side of the worlds and make dua that this never happens again.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 11:01 PM
    Black Widow, Kayla, rigor79 and 5 others like this.
  8. rigor79

rigor79 Drawing Blood

Mar 8, 2019
    Male
    My chair ...
    Yeah sad ... did not want to become sarcastic with remarks .. because of religion and tradition since this isn't like some other stuff here .. i was shocked yet fascinated this leaked or got aired .. i wish all the families lot's of strenght.
    Inshallah.

Black Widow and Kayla like this.
  9. Joline fubay

Joline fubay Deathling

Feb 20, 2019
    Female
  10. dode

dode Drawing Blood

Jan 15, 2017
    Female
    Scotland
    what a fake nine year old.

Three likes this.
  11. Squidward

Squidward Drawing Blood

Apr 17, 2018
    Male
    Ontario
    WE NEED TO FIND THE SECOND PART PLEASE

tworotten4u, DarthSidious and D3@th like this.
  12. rigor79

rigor79 Drawing Blood

Mar 8, 2019
    Male
    My chair ...
    Not all are bad dude ..
    Quit it .. Not all muslims are ISIL - ISIS or Al Qaeda .. we're on this forum cos we're messing around here and to learn .. read up .. the muslim bro ICE doesn't mean it bad .. do know that one of those shot up muslims could have saved your life in the e.r. room after a car crash.

Black Widow and Lolroundtwo like this.
  13. A-213

A-213 Death Head

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Cashier
    Mexico
    Kinda feels like a first person shooter while watching the video.

DarthSidious likes this.
  14. rigor79

rigor79 Drawing Blood

Mar 8, 2019
    Male
    My chair ...
    Reminded me about call of duty or many 1dt person shooting games .. it is not the games or rifles but the helmet cam that makes it look like that and the person behind a gun or rifle .. i had stuff in my hands too in the past ..i could have aimed to it's owner and blown his skull off ... but my choice was not to hurt someone .. so pple blaming games and gunfire arms .. are for a part wrong .. as mature person it is easy to handle something that kills .. this dude looks like a cack to me .. all he's crying about is fertility rates, islam (intolerance) self trained but an evil shot and very frustrated about life too with a smidgen of narcissism .. (and i don't always like ism's) and frustration (i think introvert and not very well developed, the pested kid in school?) or just dumb wet willywho is easely to rile up .. @Ice .. I defend muslims too but i wont say every muslim is cool .. some muslims i hate or detest but we can say that about christians and western people too .. i was amazed to see this .. yet shocked and a bit sick .. not every person is skinhead or radical for being muslim or semi racist ..

15. Brayden

Brayden New Member

Friday
    Male
  16. rigor79

rigor79 Drawing Blood

Mar 8, 2019
    Male
    My chair ...
    Firefox ... Look for firefox plug in .. video downloader .. install and download it .. add me and send it to me as i want to look at something ..

17. CordlessToaster

CordlessToaster New Member

Mar 2, 2019
    Male
    Australia
    i got permanently banned from reddit for sending people the video on the r/watchpeopledie subreddit cause they asked for it after mods removed the video, i guess i'll be on here a lot more now

Black Widow, rigor79 and LucyLove like this.
  18. OP
    OP
    LucyLove

LucyLove Drawing Blood

Jun 16, 2018
    Female
    Student
    Somewhere
    I really don't like reddit anymore tbh, it was better a couple of years ago

Shacov likes this.
  19. peanuts

peanuts Deathling

Jul 25, 2018
    Female
    NZ
    Oh shit, I was wondering when this would be posted here, I watched this yesterday. I am working night shifts at the moment, so casually jumped out of bed yesterday at 4.30pm all happy and looking forward to getting on with my assignment, telling mum how my night went.. then she broke it to me. I live nearby, I am devastated this happened. Much too close to home. If you think of it, 49 killed in NZ is the equivalent of 3300 killed in the US, if you take population into account. I am actually super disgusted and embarrassed, those people were supposed to feel safe here.