More links for my music

Dr Lecter

Doctor of Death
Seriously bro thank you. I've been on the hunt for new (to me) good music and this sincerely fucking rocks. I appreciate you spending time to link me your music and will crank this shit to 11. You're talented, hope you keep rocking on and bringing miserable fucks like me momentary bliss as music like this helps me keep the killer at bay in my civilian life. Genuinely, thank you!

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Seriously bro thank you. I've been on the hunt for new (to me) good music and this sincerely fucking rocks. I appreciate you spending time to link me your music and will crank this shit to 11. You're talented, hope you keep rocking on and bringing miserable fucks like me momentary bliss as music like this helps me keep the killer at bay in my civilian life. Genuinely, thank you!
I think that may have been the most sincere compliment I have ever been given in my life. Like your complement hit me so hard I had to screenshot it lol. And yes I will keep making music and I am actually in the middle of making a new album right now with Spine Thrower. We don't have any music out yet but we are writing is really intense. I'll try to make sure some of that makes its way over to you when it's done