Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Accidents' started by Zeus, Jul 28, 2017.
Happened in India.
He's been identified only as Sanjay.
I'm no Dr. But that's not CPR...
Shame no one tried to stop him
The Indian Version of CPR looks interesting.
That was awful to see. Knowing that he was going to get zapped any second...
Full body massage to the underworld
lol wft was he trying to do after he fell. he could not get anymore dead if the electricity didnt kill him the big fall did might as well try doing CPR to a plank of wood
Indian cities make me think of what US cities must've been like 100 years ago. Kids playing around trainyards and chillin in boxcars. Electricity is like this brand new phenomenon, risks of which aren't yet understood, etc.
It's not as bad as the Chinese version. Have you seen it?
Fuckn horns blasting would put me off up there
kneading the dough CPR
fucking horns would send me postal
Sanjay got fried, belly-flopped onto a sidewalk from 3 stories, received CPR from Lenny from the Indian version of "Of Mice & Men", and yet those dudes picked his ass up and chucked him in a (cab?)??
I don't think speed is a necessity at this point boys.
At first though I was like "HOLY FUCK THAT ASSBACKWARDS CPR WORKED" when he suddenly wasn't on the sidewalk anymore lol.
Yea but God bless him for trying
Haha yea man let's just beat the shit outta him for being electrocuted!
How bout a little JELLY with your TOAST??
Nobody cared. Not at all With one exception: the one who filmed.
We should electrocute all the motherfuckers laying on their godamn horns like fuckin doofusses...
check out that Indian CPR!
@TxSandman this is the New Delhi CPR i was referring to