BabyBoi0

Drawing Blood
Apr 2, 2018
California
Assads army stormed into the city of Daara and targeted women and children

Johannes

Sep 14, 2017
Munich, Germany
Looks like a bomb attack that could have been conducted by the US as well... Btw, the moderate rebels vowed to "send the Alawites to their graves and throw the Christians into the sea", I have no sympathy with genocidal maniacs. I feel sorry for innocent kids, but collateral damage is inevitable as could be seen when US pilots killed children in Mossul, so curb your nonsense.

Metal Seraph

Death Head
May 13, 2018
philippines
1st comment: So sorry for all the lives lost in that tragedy... its a massacre... why kill civilians? why kill innocent lives? why kill women and children? RIP

2nd comment: God damn wear some slippers people!!!!

3rd comment: Yet again a professional camera man on site to have 1st hand view of all those feet.... I see small feet, big feet, womens feet, man's feet, feet without slippers (wear some slipper will you) and the the incredible action pack and fast paced camera angles and movement. If your going to point your camera, point it on the scene not on the ground shesh. I'll award you best ground video of the year

IntelGore_i5

Drawing Blood
Sep 6, 2017
Germany
Is there any proof that it was done by Assad? Because in the past all those horrible things were done by isis and other extremist groups - but many people tried to blame it on Assad. Pure propaganda. Assad has never done anything like that. Many people in the west know nothing about him, and only read propaganda.And it is not mentioned in the media that those opposing forces are quickly turning into isis. They want to fight Assad and have Syria under their regim, only to turn it into islamic state. And naive west is helping them.