[Child Death] Massacre of children and women

Discussion in 'Videos' started by BabyBoi0, Aug 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. BabyBoi0

BabyBoi0 Drawing Blood

Apr 2, 2018
    Male
    California
    Assads army stormed into the city of Daara and targeted women and children

Attached Files:

2. Monica Andersen

Monica Andersen Drawing Blood

Aug 3, 2018
    Female
    Norway
    Why why tell them that is human nature NOT,if there was a god why would he let this happened? And there is so many who says, they are in a better place now and that they will pray for them, BS:mad::mad::mad:

3. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Those poor babies. This was done for mental torture for the men.

Now at least I've had my fix of flip flops for the day.

Abu Mujahid and tworotten4u like this.
  4. Nitemare

Nitemare Death Addict

Jul 12, 2018
    Male
    Asshole
    North Carolina, USA ~ Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
    Truly fucked up. :mad:

5. NirvanaGirl

NirvanaGirl Death Addict

Jun 1, 2018
    Female
    Empathetic Noob
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Absolutely disgusting :(

6. Johannes

Johannes Deathling

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    Munich, Germany
    Looks like a bomb attack that could have been conducted by the US as well... Btw, the moderate rebels vowed to "send the Alawites to their graves and throw the Christians into the sea", I have no sympathy with genocidal maniacs. I feel sorry for innocent kids, but collateral damage is inevitable as could be seen when US pilots killed children in Mossul, so curb your nonsense.

7. Metal Seraph

Metal Seraph Death Addict

May 13, 2018
    Male
    Hunting for Hallows
    philippines
    1st comment: So sorry for all the lives lost in that tragedy... its a massacre... why kill civilians? why kill innocent lives? why kill women and children? RIP

2nd comment: God damn wear some slippers people!!!!

3rd comment: Yet again a professional camera man on site to have 1st hand view of all those feet.... I see small feet, big feet, womens feet, man's feet, feet without slippers (wear some slipper will you) and the the incredible action pack and fast paced camera angles and movement. If your going to point your camera, point it on the scene not on the ground shesh. I'll award you best ground video of the year

[​IMG]

CuriouslyDead likes this.
  8. Gorelady73

Gorelady73 Death Addict

Aug 8, 2018
    Female
    Ukdeath
    Yes dude nice fucking flip flops... Concentrate on the job at hand... Those poor babies though, hope is was quick

9. IntelGore_i5

IntelGore_i5 Drawing Blood

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    Is there any proof that it was done by Assad? Because in the past all those horrible things were done by isis and other extremist groups - but many people tried to blame it on Assad. Pure propaganda. Assad has never done anything like that. Many people in the west know nothing about him, and only read propaganda.And it is not mentioned in the media that those opposing forces are quickly turning into isis. They want to fight Assad and have Syria under their regim, only to turn it into islamic state. And naive west is helping them.

DeathHand likes this.