clearly photoshop damnit lol good story thoActress Marilyn Monroe was found dead in bed in the early morning hours of
August 5, 1962. Marilyn, who was a long time insomniac, needed medication
to help her sleep. One theory, based on her autopsy results, is she took prescription
Nembutal pills by mouth and then had her housekeeper and personal assistant
Eunice Murray give her a chloral hydrate enema.The combination was an
accidental overdose with fatal results. She was getting prescriptions from
two different doctors. One "flag" that something was not quite right was when
the first police officer arrived at the house in the wee hours of the morning.
Mrs. Murray had the washing machine running! He was suspicious. As is normal
when we die, the internal muscles relax completely. Any contents in the bladder or
bowel spill out. Marilyn slept in the nude. Her bowel contents, saturated with the
chloral hydrate sedative, oozed onto the bed sheets. Murray with the help of her
friend Dr. Greenson, Marilyn's shrink, who she called first, evidently rolled Marilyn
across the bed to a clean spot, washed her up, stripped the bed, put clean sheets
on , rolled her back into a face down position, and put the phone receiver in her hand.
I'm sure liability and lawsuit was in the back of their minds.The call to the police was then made.
The officer recollected the scene looked "staged". I don't recall any mention of body
waste being seen on the sheets when the coroner picked her up. Interesting.
Mrs. Murray may have used equipment like this early 1960's Rexall Kantleek Combination
Fountain Syringe and Water Bottle with enema and douche pipes.
View attachment 155114View attachment 155214