Man is Slowly Beheaded in Mexico

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
I have zero other info, but I presume it's drug cartel related. I could be way off. It may be old news as well, but...

Apparently filmed with an underwater potato:

Oderus

Deathling
Sep 29, 2016
Might have been slow, but he went deep very quickly. That burst of blood was pretty impressive.

Use_Your_Illusion

Deathling
Jan 22, 2017
Home
Dude was still blinking during. Like what was said before me, If I am to be beheaded in my future (hope I never will be, knock on wood), I hope to God that my killer has the fastest cutting time in the world.

Apocolips

Drawing Blood
Jan 5, 2017
Texas
Fuuuuccck, I know I'm late to the party here but that was painful to watch.
I wish there were some members on here that spoke spanish and could translate.

Tim Deere

Deathling
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This is one of the most methodical jobs I have seen. From the original slice, and rapid sawing with the blade and got the blood flowing right away. The camera picked up the sound very well. The sloppy sounds of the slicing and some nice gurgles when he turned over. A little slow due to the knife being a little dull. Lots of good aspects. The cameraman was on top of his game in keeping the work in site. The cutter had a great advantage as the boy had long hair he could get hold of to keep the head in position. Only a brief remark from the bleeder with the original slice, and then both of them were in sync for the duration of the event. Overall, a job well done.

Barb555

Death Head
Sep 12, 2017
Colorado
This is one of the most methodical jobs I have seen. From the original slice, and rapid sawing with the blade and got the blood flowing right away. The camera picked up the sound very well. The sloppy sounds of the slicing and some nice gurgles when he turned over. A little slow due to the knife being a little dull. Lots of good aspects. The cameraman was on top of his game in keeping the work in site. The cutter had a great advantage as the boy had long hair he could get hold of to keep the head in position. Only a brief remark from the bleeder with the original slice, and then both of them were in sync for the duration of the event. Overall, a job well done.
Do you prefer watching someone with experience doing a beheading or someone new?