Man is Beaten and Held Hostage After Stealing Money From a Cartel

Discussion in 'Torture' started by Zeus, Dec 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Zeus

Zeus Founder of Death Addict VIP

Oct 19, 2015
    Male
    USA
    Unsure where it happened, but I believe it happened in Guyana.

The man is from Guyana and stole G$28 million ($135,000+ USD/£110,000) from a drug cartel.

He got himself caught by gloating about it on social media.

They beat him, tortured him and held him hostage, giving his family two days to pay it back.

No further info.

Attached Files:

Galgbacken likes this.
  2. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Drawing Blood

Dec 12, 2016
    Was curious about this case & turns out its very recent! Articles written about it just a few days ago. Below is an article and i cant seem to post the picture of him posing on his bed with all the money, a cig in his mouth and a #1finger being held up.

""MEMBERS of a Venezuelan drug gang have taken a North Ruimveldt, Georgetown man into custody beating him mercilessly in a bid to secure $28M in drug money he is said to owe the gang.

The man was identified as 29-year-old Paul Dewever, a father of three. The man’s father, Andrew Deweever, appeared on the HGPTV Nightly News on Monday relating that he had warned his son on umpteen occasions about the risks involved with working in the drug underworld.

He opined that his son was being made a scapegoat and doubts whether he is still alive as the family cannot pay the requested sum being asked by the cartel.

Reports reveal that members of the drug gang have been making contact with the man’s wife demanding the $28M for his safe return. She is said to be in hiding.

Relatives of the 29-year-old disclosed that they did not see him in over a month, but were taken back when they received a video recording of him being tied up and beaten.

As blood dripped down his face he said: “I got to get on to my family. Yeah me family will pay the money. Uncle please send the money in two days because these people will kill me”, he said.

In the video the man was tied by his feet and his hands with a swollen face with several cuts as a masked man grabbed him by the neck with a wire strangling him, as blood dripped onto the bed he was placed on.

Reports say that he stole the money months ago in Venezuela and returned to Guyana. However, he was captured in the neighboring country upon his return.

Police said they were made aware of the report and are working with their counterparts in Venezuela to investigate the matter.""

Jewel Haines, dct1960 and Galgbacken like this.
  3. HillaryClinton

Dec 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

flt and Galgbacken like this.
  4. HillaryClinton

Dec 12, 2016
    From the way i read the article, i wonder if the family didnt just leave the man to die if they had the money. The father isnt to bothered and the mother of his children is in hiding.

Galgbacken likes this.
  5. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Mama's got a brand new bag! VIP

Nov 27, 2016
    Female
    Here, there and everywhere!
    Wow, what a dumbass advertising what he had done! He got what he deserved, you don't mess with cartels or their drugs or $!;)

6. o9r1sh

o9r1sh Death Addict Donator

Sep 1, 2016
    Male
    Certainly not outside the realm of possibility. Greed can be very good at helping to destroy families.

Galgbacken likes this.
  7. There's a dose of tough love for ya!

Jewel Haines and Galgbacken like this.
  8. Galgbacken

Galgbacken Ice Box

Jan 17, 2017
    Male
    Rep for a major auto distributor
    Pittsburgh
    If what I read is true this moron got exactly what he deserved

Jewel Haines likes this.
  9. dct1960

dct1960 Death Addict

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    retired, steel worker
    LaLaLand, IN, United States
    get involved with bad people and then steal from them. just took another waste of O2 off the map. good job!

Jewel Haines likes this.