Man Drinks and Tries to Talk With No Face

Fa11n1

Death Addict
Feb 5, 2018
South America
Well I guess is not gonna snitch anymore although he claims they are for real hababa reality check moron you got yo mouth blown for snitching

Akasha35

Death Addict
Sep 6, 2017
USA
Fuck!!!! And still trying to drink something!? Maybe he doesn’t know that he has no fucking face!

7th Step

Jan 17, 2018
Dallas, TX
That’s what I’m talking about!!! “Hey Bob, why don’t you sit down and rest, you don’t look so good. Here’s some water to wet that huge hole in your face!

What the hell happened? ''Russian roulettte'' with a rifle? Failed suicide attempt? Drugs? Stupidity? Good video and waiting for the translation.
Idk I can't remember the reason for his missing the whole front of his fucking head but what we didn't see is that he sticks it to his chast and pulls the trigger! I really wanna know how doctors would go ahead with treating someone like this? Any medical professionals out there please!??

Whippet

Deathling
Jul 27, 2018
England
looks to me like he tilted his head back looking towards sky stuck gun under chin and blew his face off. he was probably sitting at the time which is why his head was tilted back so much so he could put gun under chin. thus blowing his face off rather than his brains out